Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

That 70s Show Season 5 -----------> Release Date: 10/17/06

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 09-23-06, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CENTURY CITY , Calif. – Put on your bell-bottoms, pop in an 8-track and get ready to boogie when “That ‘70s Show” Season Five debuts on DVD on October 17 th from Fox Home Entertainment and Carsey-Werner. Having recently wrapped its series finale, fans can flashback and follow the lives, loves and growing pains of the cool Wisconsin kids with their grooviest season ever – senior year of high school. Starring Ashton Kutcher ( Guess Who, “Punk'd”), Topher Grace ( Spider-Man 3, In Good Company) , Wilmer Valderrama ( Fast Food Nation , Party Monster ), Laura Prepon ( Slackers ) and Mila Kunis ( Tony ‘n' Tina's Wedding, “Family Guy”) t his four-disc DVD set showcases a dynamite all-star guest line-up including Betty White (“The Mary Tyler Moore Show” and
“The Golden Girls”), Jack Osbourne (“The Osbournes”), Fred Willard ( Date Movie and Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgun dy), Seth Green ( Austin Powers Trilogy and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”) and pop-sensation Jessica Simpson. Featuring all 25 episodes from the 2002-2003 season,
“That ‘70s Show” Season Five offers never-before-aired bonus materials including episode promos and three featurettes – “A ‘70s Flashback: Wilmer Valderrama,” “A ‘70s Flashback: Danny Masterson” and “Season Five in Five Minutes.” The four-disc DVD collection is available for the suggested retail price of $49.98 U.S./$69.98 Canada .

Synopsis :
Flash on back to the swinging ‘70s where there's a whole lotta love going around in the gang's senior year. Jackie is secretly making out with Hyde even though she still has the hots for Kelso. But Eric and Donna soon have a bigger secret after Eric gives her a diamond ring. Even Fez finally finds love at the DMV. But it's the job fair that has everyone thinking of life after high school. Kelso toys with the idea of becoming a cop, while Donna and Eric plan on moving in together. But it's Fez 's future that may be the most uncertain after he learns he's being deported!

DVD Episodes and Special Features:
The “That ‘70s Show” Season Five DVD collection includes all 25 episodes of the fifth season, as well as groovy featurettes and episode promos. The series is presented in 1:33:1 aspect ratio on four discs with English Dolby Surround Sound. The following episodes and special features are specific to each disc:

Disc 1

• “Going to California ” and Promo

• “I Can't Quit On You Baby” and Promo

• “What Is And What Never Should Be” and Promo

• “Heartbreaker” and Promo

• “Ramble On” and Promo

• “Over The Hills And Far Away” and Promo

• “Hot Dog” and Promo

Disc 2

• “Thank You” and Promo

• “Black Dog” and Promo

• “The Crunge” and Promo

• “The Girl I Love” and Promo

• “ Misty Mountain Hop” and Promo

• “Your Time Is Gonna Come” and Promo

• “Babe I'm Gonna Leave You” and Promo

Disc 3

• “When The Levee Breaks” and Promo

• “Whole Lotta Love” and Promo

• “The Battle of Evermore” and Promo

• “Hey, Hey What Can I Do” and Promo

• “Bring It On Home” and Promo

• “No Quarter” and Promo

• “Trampled Under Foot” and P romo

Disc 4

• “You Shook Me” and Promo

• “Nobody's Fault But Mine” and Promo

• “Immigrant Song” and Promo

• “Celebration Day” and Promo

• “A ‘70s Flashback: Wilmer Valderrama” Featurette

• “A ‘70s Flashback: Danny Masterson” Featurette

• “Season 5 in 5 Minutes” Featurette

That ‘70s Show” Season Five DVD Collection
Street Date: October 17, 2006
Price: $49.98 U.S./$69.98 Canada
U.S. Rating: NR
Canadian Rating: NR
Total Run Time: 550 minutes
Closed Captioned: Yes
Old 09-23-06, 04:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This was announced a few months ago: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=471640