Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Dead Zone Season One - Bonus Disc?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-06, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dead Zone Season One - Bonus Disc?

Having just bought Dead Zone Season One (price drop and DDD Summer Sale) Is there anyway to obtain the bonus 5th disc (Unaired Pilot) now that the deal has been dead since 2003? I know Sam's Club has a lot of these on the self as well. So a lot of new people will be purchasing this season. But it seems really odd when you open the package to find a disc missing. They should have created new packaging if the deal is dead. Anyway, any insight would be helpful.
Thanks.
Old 06-24-06, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by bshassel
Having just bought Dead Zone Season One (price drop and DDD Summer Sale) Is there anyway to obtain the bonus 5th disc (Unaired Pilot) now that the deal has been dead since 2003? I know Sam's Club has a lot of these on the self as well. So a lot of new people will be purchasing this season. But it seems really odd when you open the package to find a disc missing. They should have created new packaging if the deal is dead. Anyway, any insight would be helpful.
Thanks.
They should have included the disc or REinstated the offer. It's a shame for those who didn't get on the bandwagon early on...

I suppose you could always try to contact Lions Gate to see if they have any of them lying around. I'd suggest ebay, but it appears no one is selling them individually. If you are peeved about the empty space, I suppose you could buy one of the two soundtracks and put it in there with the DVDs. Although I think the 1st soundtrack is no longer sold and it was an online exclusive to begin with...

Anyway...

You really aren't missing much, just the Unaired pilot which is the same as disc one, but several of the people were casted differently for this original version that was made for when the show was going to be on UPN. It is strange seeing Orson Bailey (4400) as the Reverend Perdy. hahaha. Really glad Dana was recasted too...

Good luck.
Old 06-24-06, 02:10 PM

Thanks for the reply and suggestions, John. I like the idea of the soundtrack!