DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Star Woids

Old 11-14-05, 12:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Star Woids

I saw this at Frys and was in a rush and didnt get to see what this is about. Is it any some kind of new extras?
Old 11-14-05, 12:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
there was a mention of the new 2 discer in the jar jar true hollywood story thread.

i don't have the new disc, but i do have the old disc.

its a doc about the lining up craze for episode 1. They talk to people in line, and visit toy collector's, the set of star wars the musical, a girl who has an x wing painted car, etc. Not a bad watch if your a geek, but nothing to write home about.
Old 11-14-05, 01:47 AM
Banned

It's a very embarassing look and testament why I stopped being so fanatical over Star Wars.
Old 11-14-05, 02:07 PM

I own the dvd and have watched it numerous of times. I find it very enjoyable to watch. I wouldn't stand in line for a month or any number of hours to see Star Wars, but I do enjoy going to the first midnight screenings. If you are a big fan of Star Wars I think you'd enjoy it very much. The people standing in line are just fans hanging out having a great time just being with other dedicated fans.