Reload this Page >

Wonder Woman Problems

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Wonder Woman Problems

Old 07-10-04, 12:03 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wonder Woman Problems

Anyone else have problems with Wonder Woman Disc 1. I am on my second set. First set: disc one, side a, episode after pilot...locked up, froze, skipped scenes. Side B- last episode would not play at all. With this new set, no problems with Side B but last episode on Side a will not play at all. I have tried to play it on my Toshiba player as well as 2 computer DVD players and no luck. The disk is very clean..no scratches or smudges. Don't know if it's worth trying a third time but don't remember seeing anyone else having a problem with this set.

Thanks.
Old 07-10-04, 12:07 PM
Premium Member

Received 676 Likes on 456 Posts
I've been through the entire season with no problems. Since you've tried other players, might be time for an exchange of discs...
Old 07-10-04, 01:16 PM
Cool New Member

I tried the disk on my liteon external DVD burner and was able to watch a small part of the cartoonish intro before it locked up. Could bypass and go to chapter 2 and watch part of the episode. Disk one, side A, has nine titles on it and title 8 and 9 are the same episode???? When I try to access title 8 or 9 directly on my Toshiba player I get disk error. I bought both sets at Sam's Club. I wonder if they have a bad batch. I can't believe it doesn't work right on any of my players. Also strange to me that the two titles are the same episode.
Old 07-12-04, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I've also watched the entire set on my Sampo, with no problems at all.
Old 07-12-04, 03:37 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

I used to have Wonder Woman problems. In elementary school my friend's little sister would run around in my front yard in nothing but her Wonder Woman Underoos and would not stop. I think she was a bit touched in the head. It was kind of hard to explain to the other kids on the bus.

Or is that not what this thread is about?
Old 08-06-04, 12:24 PM
Suspended

Just wondering if anyone noticed any problems with some of the episodes. I've seen quite a few voice out of sync with the picture problems. Is everyone getting the same thing too?
Old 08-07-04, 10:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maybe the problem is that you paused it way too long at certain scenes where she is showing how wonderful a woman she is.
Old 08-09-04, 05:39 AM

I haven't noticed any problems with my set. Could be a player-compatibility issue.