Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

The Shield Season 2 - No inserts (booklet)??!!

DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Old 05-27-07, 12:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm wondering if there's anyone who bought this dvd didn't include the inserts (booklet)... because my dvd did not have it when I bought it today...

I bought this from Circuit City and should I tell them about this and do you think they will replace it? or should I contact the dvd manufacturer.. or season 2 doesnt come with no inserts at all?

please let me know...
thanks!
Old 05-27-07, 12:45 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My copy has a booklet. You should just bring it back and exchange it for another one.
Old 05-27-07, 02:13 AM
sb5
DVD Talk Special Edition

No, Season 2 no longer contains a booklet; it used to, but they took it out on later runs.

I made a thread about it Here. I ultimately returned the set 2 times (once because of the booklet, and once because one of the DVD's didn't play), and all three copies didn't have one.

Last edited by sb5; 05-27-07 at 02:36 AM.
Old 05-27-07, 02:50 PM

thanks for the reply.... damn that really sux!!! by the way where or how did you find about the booklet not being released on the later run?

Originally Posted by sb5
No, Season 2 no longer contains a booklet; it used to, but they took it out on later runs.

I made a thread about it Here. I ultimately returned the set 2 times (once because of the booklet, and once because one of the DVD's didn't play), and all three copies didn't have one.
Old 05-27-07, 06:17 PM
sb5
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'm just basing it on the fact that I got three brand new copies of Season 2 (all in the January-February 2007 time period), and none of them had the booklet.

There was never an official announcement. I mean, I suppose it's possible that I have extremely bad luck, and that all three copies I got (plus the one you just got) were errors, but the more logical explanation is that Fox simply stopped including them.

Last edited by sb5; 05-27-07 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-27-07, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Makaveli915
I'm wondering if there's anyone who bought this dvd didn't include the inserts (booklet)... because my dvd did not have it when I bought it today...

I bought this from Circuit City and should I tell them about this and do you think they will replace it? or should I contact the dvd manufacturer.. or season 2 doesnt come with no inserts at all?

please let me know...
thanks!
I bought the first 4 seasons - New from an EBay Seller about 3 weeks ago. My Season 2 set did come with the booklet. No telling how old the sellers stock was though.
Old 05-28-07, 04:10 PM

have you tried to contact Foxtvdvd about the inserts not being there??

Originally Posted by sb5
I'm just basing it on the fact that I got three brand new copies
of Season 2 (all in the January-February 2007 time period), and none of them had the booklet.

There was never an official announcement. I mean, I suppose it's possible that I have extremely bad luck, and that all three copies I got (plus the one you just got) were errors, but the more logical explanation is that Fox simply stopped including them.
Old 05-28-07, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I bought my set a few weeks ago of amazon and it has the booklet.
Old 05-28-07, 04:45 PM
sb5
DVD Talk Special Edition

Huh, that's strange. Maybe it was a screw-up of an entire run that's since been fixed.
Old 05-29-07, 11:18 AM

I'm thinking going to exchange my season 2 for another one at circuit city sometime this week....
Old 06-02-07, 12:46 AM

went to circuit city to exchange...
Still no booklet...

damn anyone know email address of the dvd manufacturer? maybe i can ask them to send me the booklet...

I'm thinking going to exchange my season 2 for another one at circuit city sometime this week....
Old 06-05-07, 10:55 PM

I emailed foxtvdvd and just got email saying that they will send me the booklet by mail...
so I suggest to do it for the ppl who dont got the booklet

went to circuit city to exchange...
Still no booklet...

damn anyone know email address of the dvd manufacturer? maybe i can ask them to send me the booklet...
Old 06-05-07, 11:28 PM
sb5
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks. I'll give that a try.