Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Definitive List of DVD's with Lenticular covers?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Definitive List of DVD's with Lenticular covers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-06, 02:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the new "The Triangle" dvd this week has a lenticular slipcover.
Old 05-17-06, 08:08 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

The Latest Napoleon Dynamite

Originally Posted by xage
I went for the CircuitCity and BestBuy Limited Set...

[CENTER]
Old 05-23-06, 04:23 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 912 Likes on 772 Posts
"Transamerica" (at least at Target) has a cool his/her transformation lenticular cover. looked flimsy though, glue didn't hold the one sheet on the case very well.
Old 05-23-06, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by scott1598
"Transamerica" (at least at Target) has a cool his/her transformation lenticular cover. looked flimsy though, glue didn't hold the one sheet on the case very well.
I saw it too at Bestbuy and Walmart. But what is weird, stores like Tower doesnt carry such?
Old 05-24-06, 01:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One Missed Call 2 has a lenticular cover, saw it a few days ago at a local Best Buy. Anyone know if it's any good? I know the first was directed by Miike, and this one's done by another director.
Old 05-24-06, 07:32 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: In my secret underground lair, plotting to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Bwuaaahahahaha!!
Viewtiful Joe (Anime, at least vol. 1) has a lenticular cover.
Old 05-28-06, 05:14 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: In my secret underground lair, plotting to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Bwuaaahahahaha!!
There is a Cher DVD with a Lenticular cover. It is a live performance, I think... I saw this while browsing...
Old 05-29-06, 02:21 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The 4400: Complete First Season (Region 2 UK)
The 4400: Complete Second Season (Region 2 UK)
Old 07-23-06, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Final Destination 3 (Target Exclusive)

V for Vendetta: 2-disc (Target Exclusive)
Old 07-24-06, 02:30 AM

Incredible Hulk, season 1
Old 07-24-06, 03:39 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Isn't the Poseidon set supposed to have a Lenticular?
Old 07-24-06, 08:24 AM
Banned

Location: Right now, my location is DVDTalk, but then again, you should already know that, shouldn't you?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ReduxGuy
Isn't the Poseidon set supposed to have a Lenticular?
Yes.
Old 07-24-06, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Filmmaker
Yes.

Poseidon will have a lenticular cover? Do you know if it is a store exclusive, or if every set will have it?
Old 07-24-06, 01:55 PM
Banned

Location: Right now, my location is DVDTalk, but then again, you should already know that, shouldn't you?
That I don't know at this point, but every Warner title I know of that has had a lenticular cover (such as BATMAN BEGINS, HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE and the forthcoming V FOR VENDETTA) has been a retailer exclusive.
Old 07-24-06, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

does anyone know if the target exclusive final destination lenticular cover will just be available in store, or also through their website?
Old 07-24-06, 06:06 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Texhnolyze Collector's Complete Lenticular Box Set.

This thing has lenticular onserts on all 3 sides of the collector's box and 5 more onserts on vol. 2 - 6 of the DVDs. A total of 8 lenticular covers!!!
Old 07-24-06, 07:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That I don't know at this point, but every Warner title I know of that has had a lenticular cover (such as BATMAN BEGINS, HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE and the forthcoming V FOR VENDETTA) has been a retailer exclusive.
then why do you state, that poseidon will have a lenticular cover, when it is purely based on your assumption?
in this post you state "every warner title i know" and name only three, exactly the three which came with lenticular cover, two of which were store exclusives!? thats like having two gay friends and therefore assuming all men are homosexual
sorry to come at you like that; it would have been perfectly fine if you had written that you would suppose so, but to get everybody happy about a lenticular cover without any solid source is perhaps a bit early....
Old 07-24-06, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by philip74
does anyone know if the target exclusive final destination lenticular cover will just be available in store, or also through their website?
I doubt it will be through their website also, because their website takes you to Amazon.com...so I would guess it would be in-store only.
Old 07-24-06, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,301 Likes on 945 Posts
Originally Posted by eau
Texhnolyze Collector's Complete Lenticular Box Set.

This thing has lenticular onserts on all 3 sides of the collector's box and 5 more onserts on vol. 2 - 6 of the DVDs. A total of 8 lenticular covers!!!
This reminds me of my search for the lenticular cover for each release. One of them I lagged on so I had to get it from Suncoast... at MSRP.
Old 07-24-06, 09:01 PM
Banned

then why do you state, that poseidon will have a lenticular cover, when it is purely based on your assumption?
Get off my jock, pal--I know for a fact that a lenticular cover will be offered--do some fuckin' research before you mouth off; what I don't know for sure is if everyone will have it or just one retailer. Sheesh...
Old 07-25-06, 05:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Get off my jock, pal--I know for a fact that a lenticular cover will be offered--do some fuckin' research before you mouth off; what I don't know for sure is if everyone will have it or just one retailer. Sheesh...
i`m not "mouthing off" whatsoever pal, i am simply asking what your source for this infos is, which results in such a definitive statement from your side?
Old 07-25-06, 09:19 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Can we make a list for crappy lenticular covers and add Final Destination 3 to the list?
Old 07-25-06, 09:28 AM
Banned

i`m not "mouthing off" whatsoever pal, i am simply asking what your source for this infos is, which results in such a definitive statement from your side?
No, you were being rude and combative from the moment you opened your mouth. You said:

"then why do you state, that poseidon will have a lenticular cover, when it is purely based on your assumption?"

Fuck your assumption that I was making an assumption. You can find this information for yourself by a little investigative research; get your facts straight before you start accusing someone of inventing shit out of the air.

"in this post you state "every warner title i know" and name only three, exactly the three which came with lenticular cover, two of which were store exclusives!? thats like having two gay friends and therefore assuming all men are homosexual"

Again, compative and insulting, not to mention wrong--all THREE titles I mentioned ARE store exclusives, not just two of them, which supports my assertion that each and every single Warners title I know that has come out with a lenticular cover has been a retailer exclusive, so POSEIDON probably will be too, but I'm not sure of that point. And don't cry foul and act like you weren't on my ass because your next statement was:

"sorry to come at you like that"

You know you were being shitty, and it wasn't justified. Somebody with some sense of tact and benefit of the doubt would ask "Do you mind if I ask where you got this information?" or "where did you read about that?", not bring out the Freddy Krueger claws right off the bat.

"it would have been perfectly fine if you had written that you would suppose so, but to get everybody happy about a lenticular cover without any solid source is perhaps a bit early...."

Again, give a guy a chance to give his sources before you shit on him and accuse him of being a liar. As far as things stand now, go find out my sources on your own goddamn time; you've been shitty and uncool, condescending and confrontational, and you've pissed me off. Don't like my assertions, don't pay attention to 'em, but you better fucking know I'm a liar before you call me out as one.
Old 07-25-06, 01:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I read in Home Theater Retailer that Poseidon would be coming with a Lenticualer Cover for the 2-disk special ed. for a limited time. I posted this in the Poseidon thread as well.
Old 07-25-06, 03:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

dude either u havent gotten layed in a while, have some serious anger issues, paranoia, or u are more sensitive than a pregnant woman; point is you should definitely chill! or grow a sense of humor fast!
than again, maybe its the summer heat?
funny thing is you are getting all offensive over nothing, but the fact remains that you still have not named any source!!

No, you were being rude and combative from the moment you opened your mouth. You said:

"then why do you state, that poseidon will have a lenticular cover, when it is purely based on your assumption?"

Fuck your assumption that I was making an assumption. You can find this information for yourself by a little investigative research; get your facts straight before you start accusing someone of inventing shit out of the air.

"in this post you state "every warner title i know" and name only three, exactly the three which came with lenticular cover, two of which were store exclusives!? thats like having two gay friends and therefore assuming all men are homosexual"

Again, compative and insulting, not to mention wrong--all THREE titles I mentioned ARE store exclusives, not just two of them, which supports my assertion that each and every single Warners title I know that has come out with a lenticular cover has been a retailer exclusive, so POSEIDON probably will be too, but I'm not sure of that point. And don't cry foul and act like you weren't on my ass because your next statement was:

"sorry to come at you like that"

You know you were being shitty, and it wasn't justified. Somebody with some sense of tact and benefit of the doubt would ask "Do you mind if I ask where you got this information?" or "where did you read about that?", not bring out the Freddy Krueger claws right off the bat.

"it would have been perfectly fine if you had written that you would suppose so, but to get everybody happy about a lenticular cover without any solid source is perhaps a bit early...."

Again, give a guy a chance to give his sources before you shit on him and accuse him of being a liar. As far as things stand now, go find out my sources on your own goddamn time; you've been shitty and uncool, condescending and confrontational, and you've pissed me off. Don't like my assertions, don't pay attention to 'em, but you better fucking know I'm a liar before you call me out as one.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.