Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Pixar/Disney Slipcovers

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-05, 09:23 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pixar/Disney Slipcovers

A couple of Disney and Pixar movie I've bought didn't have the slipcovers on them. Anybody have any idea of how to get new ones ? I've heard that it can't be handled through email, but only through a phone call. I'd much rather get slipcovers through email/letters. Is this possible, or is there some other way of getting them ?
Old 10-18-05, 11:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which ones do you need? Maybe some people here can mail you theirs that they don't want.
Old 10-19-05, 12:04 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: In my secret underground lair, plotting to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Bwuaaahahahaha!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is a thread over at the forums for www.ultimatedisney.com that details all Disney titles that originally came with slipcovers. First of all, make sure that your discs did originally have them. That thread should have the phone number, or other contact information that you can use.

I don't know if Disney will send you any replacements unless you contact them by phone. They do have a limit of 5 requests for items like inserts and slipcovers.
Old 10-19-05, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Spottedfeather
A couple of Disney and Pixar movie I've bought didn't have the slipcovers on them. Anybody have any idea of how to get new ones ? I've heard that it can't be handled through email, but only through a phone call. I'd much rather get slipcovers through email/letters. Is this possible, or is there some other way of getting them ?
Hi,
If you send them an email, they will have you call so they (Disney Customer Service) can get info from you (phone number,email address etc). They usually just replace damaged ones.
Also the earlier Toy Story (Pixar) did not come with slip covers if that is what you are referring to. The slip cover thing is fairly recent..
DG
Old 11-01-05, 01:32 PM

did monsters inc come with one??? its not on thier list
Old 11-01-05, 02:20 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I don't think Monsters Inc had a slipcover ever.