Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Archives > Archives > DVD Talk Archive
Reload this Page >

Beatles fans rejoice!

Beatles fans rejoice!

Old 10-05-03, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beatles fans rejoice!

Numerous new beatles dvds are coming out next month that all beatles fans should look forward to.

First is the beatles live in Washington D.C which is coming out next week. No real details have surfaced yet.

Also is This John Lennon DVD: http://dvd.ign.com/articles/453/453043p1.html

You cant forget the concert for george: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd

And ed Sullivan featuring the beatles: The first 4 historic Ed sullivan shows in which the beatles played: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd

What do you all think about this dvds?
Old 10-05-03, 02:13 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'll most likely get The John Lennon DVD and The Ed Sullivan DVD, but I've never heard of the other two. Love The Beatles, have most of their authorized DVDs, with the exception of Yellow Submarine, but I'm curious about the live in Washington one. Is it from a reputable company? Any info would be most appreciated.

K
Old 10-05-03, 02:30 PM

never heard of the other two? I saw the concert for george in theaters yesterday and it was GREAT! On stage together was: Paul Mccartney, Ringo Starr, Dhani Harrison, Eric Clapton, Billy Preston and more singing all of Georges songs from While My Guitar gently weeps, to something, to my sweet lord. Any beatles fans has got to see this. EDIT: for more info go to www.concertforgeorge.com

Last edited by homerun31; 10-05-03 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-05-03, 09:06 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: Chicago, only a stone's throw from Chicago (even if you throw like a girl)
I'm still waiting fro the Imagine documentary about Lennon. That was simply amazing.

I guess this will tide me over.
Old 10-05-03, 09:19 PM
Rest in Peace

Homerun31 and ALL

Homerun is this a ripoff so you won't buy my DVD on the same subject, it's listed in our DVD exchange because I 'knew' what I had. He was looking for beatles memorabelia, when I offered to swap with him he must have felt his thin wallet and didn't return my generous offer. I have the Beatles Very Last Concert and the Hollywood Bowl and a song with the 1st drummer Pete Best. I don't think he will be coming up with what I have though for it was a limited edition DVD. Nice try homerun but you struck 'out' with me.
Old 10-05-03, 11:37 PM

You have got to to be kidding danol. What on earth are you talking about? You better start making sense becasue I am scratching my head with your stupid post in mind. First off I know your kind, a guy like me is looking for some beatles dvds and you remember the beatles unauthorized dvd you bought in the bargain bin for $5 (which i have by the way and your description is wrong, the last concert is not included). YOu make sure you dont mention the title to try and fool me and rave about how great it is claiming that you love it and only a generous offer would make you let it go. Then YOU get offended from ME! I know for all those reading it makes no sense at all. Its actually preety simple though, you tried to rip me off and then got mad at me because I was informing DVDTalk members of some cool new beatles dvds to look forward to. Enjoy Your dvd unless you get some hapless soul to buy it from you for 50 hard earned bucks.
Old 10-06-03, 12:10 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

All you need is love...

K
Old 10-06-03, 12:22 AM

I'm telling you cornelius you had me laughing in my seat. But your right "Love is all you need"
Old 10-06-03, 02:05 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Cornelius1047
I'm curious about the live in Washington one. Is it from a reputable company?
On the front of the cover, in small print is stated "This DVD is neither endorsed nor authorized by the Beatles or Apple Corp."