Community
Search

Coldplay - Live (dvd)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-03, 10:22 AM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Coldplay - Live (dvd)

from VH1.com:

With their English tails still on fire from their VMA victories, Coldplay have announced plans to release a live CD and DVD package called "Coldplay Live 2003" on November 11.

The double-disc set was recorded on July 21 and 22 at the Horden

Pavilion in Sydney, Australia. The DVD features 90 minutes of material, including two tracks previously unreleased in North America. The first, "The One I Love," was a B-side on the U.K. single for "In My Place," and the other, "Moses," is new.

The DVD was shot with nine cameras on 16 mm film. The package will also contain interview footage, a behind-the-scenes documentary and a tour diary. An edited audio CD of the performance will be included as well.

cant wait! (haven't seen any preorders anywhere though?)
Old 09-30-03, 10:33 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...erm... take a look here (a UK site, a R0/(probably)PAL DVD)...

. . . . . .
Old 09-30-03, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is on our schedule at the music store I work at, so I think it is coming here. The CD only has (I think) 11 or 12 of the tracks from the DVD. What ticked me off is that the Scientist is on the DVD, but not the CD. But from what I understand the US is getting a DVD/CD version, and the UK a double DVD/single CD set. But I guess we shall see.
Old 09-30-03, 01:54 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally posted by Hendrik
...erm... take a look here (a UK site, a R0/(probably)PAL DVD)...

. . . . . .
even if it's a RO disc, a UK PAL wouldn't playback on US NTSC dvd machines/monitors.

Originally posted by Link_182
This is on our schedule at the music store I work at, so I think it is coming here. The CD only has (I think) 11 or 12 of the tracks from the DVD. What ticked me off is that the Scientist is on the DVD, but not the CD. But from what I understand the US is getting a DVD/CD version, and the UK a double DVD/single CD set. But I guess we shall see.
what?!... the variations of the DVD/CD packaging you mention is a tad confusing, guess this will all make more sense when specs/tracklistings are revealed closer to the US/UK release dates.