Project Greenlight Questions?

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-03, 12:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't watch last year's Project Greenlight because the movie didn't interest me but this year's movie has one of my favorite actresses in it so of course I am going to see it. However the movie is only going to be released limited in the big cities like New York and California and that is not anywhere near me so please help me out with a few questions here?

1) I noticed there is a Project Greenlight Box Set of it last season, do they include all the episodes on it plus the movie or do they release the movi seperate from the box set?

2) In This Year's movie.... will it take longer or shorter to release to DVD than regular other movies?

3) Will They Be Releasing The Battle of Shaker Heights and This years Project Greenlight about the same time?

Thanks,
Paul
Old 08-18-03, 12:11 AM
Cool New Member

Last year the box set and the single disc were released on the same day, the box set including all of season 1, and the movie: "Stolen Summer," while the single disc just included the movie.

This year the movie will be released in NYC and LA on 08/22, and other markets starting on 08/29.

Hope that helps.
Old 08-18-03, 12:19 AM

So The Movie and Show should be released on the same day like before?
Old 08-18-03, 12:23 AM
Cool New Member

In all likelihood the box set and single disc will both be released on the same date.