Transformers Season 3 - Sept 9th!

Old 06-19-03, 03:05 AM
Suspended

Transformers Season 3 - Sept 9th!

According to The Right Stuf Inc season three of the Transformers is set for release on Sept 9th. And TRSI is pretty good about getting their dates set, so I'd bank on this being pretty dead on.

No word if they're breaking the season up into 2 parts like S2 - but I somehow doubt it. There were only 30 episodes in S3, instead of the nearly 50 episodes of S2.

(As a side note, they've got a pretty good price on it too - 37 bucks plus another 10% more off if you're in the Got Anime club).
Old 06-19-03, 04:33 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not in september..why can't they release it during a dead month of DVD releases..??

i still have to pick up Season 2, Part 2...
Old 06-19-03, 07:39 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Sweet news! After I'm done watchign Alias the previous week I can sit down with Transformers. Somehow I doubt (and hope) they won't break it up like S2.
Old 06-19-03, 08:30 AM
Cool New Member

Actually it will be split in 2 parts. Go to www.animatedbliss.com for info on part1. Who knows if the date is accurate, we'll have to wait a bit longer to see if other etailers list it.
Also s3 p2 dvd will have the remastered eps of rebirth, which is cool. Go to www.allspark.com for info.

Later
Old 06-20-03, 09:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

[fingerscrossed] This would be a great item to use my Passat $50 Amazon GC on, if I get it. [/fingerscrossed]