Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Iron Giant: No SE?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-99, 02:25 PM
parappa

I think this fits in the review section. I recieved my copy of the Iron Giant today and it included the making of documentary and a music video along with this great movie. I thought that it was posted that Iron Giant wouldn't include these features. This leads me to believe that there won't be an Iron Giant SE after all and everyone should go out and buy this great movie. I won't comment on the sound and picture because i don't have the equipment to do it well but let me say that regardless of how it tests out, everyone should at least rent this movie, especially if you don't like disney animation.
Old 11-23-99, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
It was announced awhile ago that the initial press release of a full blown SE was incorrect. I had already preordered so I decided to stick with it. I don't have the disc yet but saw the movie in the theater with my kids and loved it. This one is definately a keeper.

------------------

FUBAR

Jim's DVD Tracker list
Old 11-23-99, 04:05 PM
alanbenson

This is one of those "sort of" SE titles, and doesn't include many of the extras which Brad Bird once said he hoped to include. Why the change in plans? Dunno. Still a great film well worth getting.