DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Usual Suspects buggy?

Old 06-12-99, 11:40 PM
Lubin

I just watched my Usual suspects and for some parts in the first 15 min if gets buggy, does anyone else have this problem? I check it out and it doesnt appear to be scratched.

------------------
"Somethings could be better if we'd all just let them be." - GnR

Old 06-13-99, 02:13 AM
jaymart

My copy doesn't pixelize but I do see some trash, much like what you would see at the theater on a movie reel.

------------------
jason

Old 06-13-99, 08:56 PM
The Zizz

I rented this a while back, and didn't have any problems with any part of the disc.

Old 06-16-99, 10:38 AM
almock

I haven't had any problems with my version. Call the company and complain. They will most likely send you a new one.

Old 06-16-99, 03:03 PM
Lubin

Thats what i did. At first i didnt becuase i thought that since its discontinued, they couldnt send me another one. But i sent it back to buy.com and im getting a new one.

Old 06-18-99, 04:39 AM
doctor

For what it's worth, sometimes the pixilation problem that you were probably experiencing can be fixed by using one of the 'cd cleaners' that you can buy at any local discount store. I had a few DVDs that were having these problems, so I used one of these cleaners (the kind where you spray cleaner on the disc and it has a plastic 'disc spinner' that cleans the disc as you turn the mechanism (sorry for the poor discription here)). Anyway, it cleared the problems right up.

BTW, I also have the Usual Suspects and it has never displayed pixilation, just some stuff from the original negative as mentioned in a previous post.