Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Review(Link): Criterion Collection: Armageddon

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Review(Link): Criterion Collection: Armageddon

Old 04-20-99, 01:00 PM
DVDRules1

Review: Criterion Collection:Armageddon

This is a link to my review of the Criterion Collection edition of Armageddon. I supplied a link to the review because on that page, you can jump around the review and go directly to certain sections. This is especially helpful on a review like this since the review is about 10 pages worth of writing. Before you read this review: It goes through every aspect of the extras and talks in a lot of detail about what is included in the commentaries and the extras overall. There is a menu where you can click to jump to a certain place in the extras review as well. Reviewing this disc and writing the review took me about 9 hours, but I enjoyed every moment. I hope you enjoy reading the review just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thanks.

Old 04-20-99, 01:43 PM
Tracer

Just got through watching Criterion's release of Armageddon last night. I must say for all those DVD users complaining what's the big deal behind Criterion need to see this release. In my opion the transfer is excellent one of the best I have seen. The movie itself is okay just your typical action flick and the deleted scenes don't really add to the movie in my opion.
But, the second disc is well worth paying the extra dollars for this movie.

Looks like Criterion is going to start releasing the type of materials that made them famous for Laser Disc releases. Can't wait for Brazil.