Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: New Releases w/ Prices We take Paypal

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS: New Releases w/ Prices We take Paypal

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-07, 06:13 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got back from sending them out. But if you decide to buy another they will have cases.
Old 10-26-07, 06:15 PM
Suspended

They are overnight and they will arrive the day after tomorrow due to how late I shipped them. Let us know when you recieve them! Also I may decide to hold a contest a week for 1-2 free dvd's. They won't be hard questions just somthing off the top of my head to get the fastest response!
Old 10-26-07, 09:06 PM

My suggestion is to stop all this and be serious again. I like trading and buying if all are true collectors. Businesses shouldn't be on this site. Who agrees?
Old 10-26-07, 09:21 PM
Suspended

Who said I was a business? Let me know when or where I said that? I cannot sell my collection or offer the good deals I get to other members to broad their dvd collection. Hey Guys, if you do not want me here I will gladly go. If i did somthing wrong let me know.
Old 10-26-07, 09:39 PM

Maybe I remember wrong, but on most of your posts it used to say WE instead of I. I may be wrong. The bottom line is I don't really care. But I think having contests is really stupid on this forum. I come here to chat and trade Films with other people that love film. That's the point of this site. Plus your name is DVDs4Cheap. I'm not interested in DVDs4Cheap. I'm interested in good fair deals between people who know what they are doing.
Old 10-26-07, 09:41 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Mmm....freshly stolen.

Sorry, NO WAY anyone gets these DVDs for this low price.
Their either stolen, bootlegs, or this guy wants to lose money.

I'm passing.
Old 10-26-07, 09:42 PM
Suspended

Listen Man Mind your own Business. If people agree with you and want me to leave I WILL. But anyway heres 1 of 2 Tracking Numbers:

26 Oct 2007 ALEX CHOW UPS Next Day Air 1Z51WF430196646995

Alex if theres somthing wrong with the address or anything let me know!
Old 10-26-07, 09:44 PM
Suspended

If you guys don't have nothing good to say WHY waste your time? Its like you guys are beating a dead horse you all come in and say the same sh!t but different words. Its amazing how many times it could be reworded i know you people have more so I can wait. But for the people who aren't afraid of their own shadow they could deal with me.
Old 10-26-07, 09:48 PM

Dude i'm not telling you to leave or that people shouldn't buy your stuff. I'm just trying to make sure you understand that we all want to maintain the integrity of this site.
Old 10-26-07, 09:55 PM
Suspended

yes i hear ya dlink
Old 10-26-07, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
Mmm....freshly stolen.

Sorry, NO WAY anyone gets these DVDs for this low price.
Their either stolen, bootlegs, or this guy wants to lose money.

I'm passing.
They sell for about that used on Ebay. Maybe he bought it, watched it and is ready to seel it.
Old 10-26-07, 10:02 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Layziebones
They sell for about that used on Ebay. Maybe he bought it, watched it and is ready to seel it.
Really? Point me to where I can find a title that came out on Tuesday for $8 shipped OVERNIGHT to my door.
Old 10-26-07, 10:44 PM

I think the overnight shipping is just for this situation to prove he is legit. What is up with all the whining for gods sake. If you don't want to buy from the guy, I have a real good suggestion for you..........Don't do it. Ah the beauty of freewill. Whenever you buy something online there is always an amount of risk that goes along with it. By the way how does having a contest to give away free DVD's ruin the integrity of the site. People need to lighten up and wait to persecute the guy until he has actually screwed someone.
Old 10-26-07, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
Really? Point me to where I can find a title that came out on Tuesday for $8 shipped OVERNIGHT to my door.
I think he charges extra for shipping. Which would probably be about 2-3 dollars.

Its not unrealistic for him to sell DVD's that just came out at 12-13 dollars total. Besides, your complaining that his prices are to low??? Just dont buy them.

Ill tell everyone how the DVD is once I recieve it.
Old 10-26-07, 11:25 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Can you get TV shows on DVD at a good price?
Old 10-27-07, 03:20 AM
Suspended

Yes like Season 5 for Family guy for about $22 Shipped. Thank You Layzie and SOC. Their is some decent people on here. I don't think the Prices I have are Crazy Unrealistically low. I think they are Good Buys!
Old 10-27-07, 03:24 AM
Suspended

If there is so kind of written rule or the MODS disapprove of me giving away a FREE DVD or 3 a week I won't do it just please someone let me know. They will just be questions which you could find anywhere on the internet. Nothing innappropriate or vulgar. I really like this forum and I think it's really unique! I would Love to stay to learn and help as much as possible!
Old 10-27-07, 05:18 AM
Banned

Just how many copies of each movie do you have? I see someone wanted the Transformers, how many more do you have?
Old 10-27-07, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I can't help but wonder why this kid was looking for dvd cover art in the DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts forum ... for some of the same DVDs he's trying to sell in this thread?

I've been sitting back and watching this, not saying anything...but something isn't right here!
Old 10-27-07, 11:20 AM

I agree. This is ridiculous. Those DVDs are either stolen or bootlegged. The guy that just posted is right. Another thing, this board isn't unique, there's just some cool people on it. I know there is something wrong with this seller. With all the respect in the world, I say you find another forum.
Old 10-27-07, 12:01 PM
Suspended

You mean the fact that he shipped out the "free DVDs" to these guys with no case and no artwork is not a give away? He shipped OVERNIGHT and somehow including the case and artwork was just too hard?

He may in fact have retail copies of a few movies. It wouldn't shock me to see either of these guys get retail DVD (sans case and artwork of course) and go "its good!!!" and then everyone else orders and then this guy takes off. The mods really need to step in here. My guess? He gets a hold of the DVDs only and sells those. He may work at Best Buy, Blockbuster Online/Netflix mail dist. center, etc. and can get a hold of the DVDs easy...just not the cases and artwork, hence his post in the thread above.

Check out his other two threads
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread....84#post8192884
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showpost.ph...13&postcount=2

All the stuff he sells is discs only and he wants "slip covers" (which is the artwork for cases). My newest guess is that he works for a Netflix/BB Dist. Center.

Seller,
Whats your amazon seller name? eBay? ANYTHING?

Last edited by Gizmo; 10-27-07 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-27-07, 06:03 PM
Suspended

Gizmo I have cases you asshole get off my back........about now i hope i get banned from this forum.
Old 10-27-07, 06:04 PM
Suspended

You people that do nothing but talk sh!t....need to get banned. Get a fucking life! you have nothing better to do then cause people trouble. Did I beat anyone on here???? No so STFU
Old 10-27-07, 06:06 PM
Suspended

Yeah i bet they are bootleg when they are original and with a case. I sell DVD's with and without cases! I gave them away so why the hell would i send it with a case! You will see when they get there DVDs if they are bootleg jerkoff.
Old 10-27-07, 06:09 PM
Suspended

Gizmo.........did i do somthing to you? Did I do somthing that you have to be up my ass? WTF is your problem man? Your life must suck that bad that you spend your time talking shit in posts about me. You don't even know me nor did I do business with you so why open your mouth.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.