Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: New Releases w/ Prices We take Paypal

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS: New Releases w/ Prices We take Paypal

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-07, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DVDs4Cheap
My name is [email protected] on Amazon and its my AIM name.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller...A2TONA0MJG36CO
Old 10-28-07, 02:31 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Look at that....0 Feedback.
Shocked? I'm not.
Old 10-28-07, 02:41 PM
Suspended

Let's take a look at some of the items he is selling, from this seller on Amazon.com. Though he claims to have sold item there before.

Next (says he has 2 copies)
Condition: The DVD is like new, however, it was watched once to check (for scratches, quality, etc.) and no longer sealed. It will be in 100% working condition. All DVD's come with original artwork and case unless otherwise noted. We only sell Original DVD's! NO Bootlegs, Copies or Burned discs.
So you opened up and watched two copies of Next?

Kickin it Old Skool
DVD IS BARELY USED IN LIKE NEW CONDITION ONLY WATCHED ONCE BUT IS MISSING ARTWORK.Condition: The DVD is like new, however, it was watched once to check (for scratches, quality, etc.) and no longer sealed. It will be in 100% working condition. We only sell Original DVD's! NO Bootlegs, Copies or Burned discs.
Missing artwork...why?

The Long Weekend
DVD IS BARELY USED IN LIKE NEW CONDITION ONLY WATCHED ONCE BUT IS MISSING ARTWORK.Condition: The DVD is like new, however, it was watched once to check (for scratches, quality, etc.) and no longer sealed. It will be in 100% working condition. We only sell Original DVD's! NO Bootlegs, Copies or Burned discs.
Again...no artwork?

Dead Silence
Same thing...again.
Old 10-28-07, 02:44 PM
Suspended

How about some ebay feedback?

The email address [email protected] is used by a valid eBay member with a feedback score of 2 (100% positive). We have not found a transaction between you and this member in the last 60 days. For privacy purposes, it is eBay's policy that User IDs are not revealed to members who are not involved in current or recent transactions with each other.
Old 10-28-07, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just stay off the board. Getting a free stolen DVD is not that amazing.
Old 10-28-07, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I doubt this means anything, but I can't help but find the first result after doing a Google search for "Spentlysales" pretty funny:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...es&btnG=Search
Old 10-28-07, 03:04 PM
Banned

OK I think you guys have proved your point.
Old 10-28-07, 03:46 PM
Suspended

WTF is your point? I sell dvds with and without artwork.
Old 10-28-07, 03:53 PM
Suspended

Like I said gizmo you have to much time on your hands. To search all this shit on me it's pretty funny if you ask me. Man you must have NO LIFE whatsoever that you have to ruin shit for other people. I NEVER BEAT NO ONE regaurdless of what you say or what you copy and paste. I DONT SELL BOOTLEGS OR COPIES. I wish you were closer because i'd love to meet you so maybe I could show you my collections and what not. Please man get a life and get off my back because it's ridiculous. Are you a female? Do you want my number or somthing because we could chat sometime. I tell you whatever you want to know. Maybe I could save you some trouble.
Old 10-28-07, 03:56 PM
Suspended

Also yes I asked for Artwork before for DVD's that I don't have artwork for is that a CRIME? If so show where where i did wrong. I never wronged anybody or this forum or anywhere else and I dont know where you get the impression that im a scammer. Im just trying to make some extra money.....i also have two kids that I can use all the money i can get.....I currently work a late night job after school which im going for my masters in criminal justice in Buck County. So Gizmo if you have any legitiment evidence of me being a scammer please post it or send my copy.
Old 10-28-07, 03:56 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by DVDs4Cheap
Like I said gizmo you have to much time on your hands. To search all this shit on me it's pretty funny if you ask me. Man you must have NO LIFE whatsoever that you have to ruin shit for other people. I NEVER BEAT NO ONE regaurdless of what you say or what you copy and paste. I DONT SELL BOOTLEGS OR COPIES. I wish you were closer because i'd love to meet you so maybe I could show you my collections and what not. Please man get a life and get off my back because it's ridiculous. Are you a female? Do you want my number or somthing because we could chat sometime. I tell you whatever you want to know. Maybe I could save you some trouble.
Dude, just go. You need to leave this site and try to sell your bootlegs/stolen items somewhere else. We have now proven you to be a liar.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showpost.ph...61&postcount=9
WELL THAN DON'T BUY. Everyone on this forum is so negative. I don't NEED to sell anything here. I sell on AMAZON and I make a killing. Im trying to help you guys out with cheap DVDS. They are Region 1 and nothing overseas or bootleg as JLB claims. You guys are crazy how you treat people as scammers.
No, you don't. We have already proven you are a new seller on Amazon with 0 feedback. You have 2 feedback on ebay. You are a liar. You sell either bootleg or stolen items as proof by your multiple copies of "opened" items.

I would never meet you in person to see your "vast" amount of Blockbuster Online envelopes.

Also yes I asked for Artwork before for DVD's that I don't have artwork for is that a CRIME? If so show where where i did wrong. I never wronged anybody or this forum or anywhere else and I dont know where you get the impression that im a scammer. Im just trying to make some extra money.....i also have two kids that I can use all the money i can get.....I currently work a late night job after school which im going for my masters in criminal justice in Buck County. So Gizmo if you have any legitiment evidence of me being a scammer please post it or send my copy.
Riddle me this, why do you need artwork for multiple copies of the same movie? Why would anyone have several (more?) copies of a movie that are disc only?

Last edited by Gizmo; 10-28-07 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-28-07, 04:22 PM

Later.
Old 10-28-07, 06:03 PM

Just putting my 2 cents in because i have been following this thread, lol, but I just have to say that not every person who has movies without artwork means they stole them, i buy alot on ebay and many times i have got dvd's, games, and even hi def disc without covers, and most of the time they are extremely cheap, now having multiples of each copy, i dont know, now i am not saying you are doing anything wrong, but it is weird, lol and to the amazon feedback thing, i have been selling on amazon for a long time, and i only have like 7 feedbacks left, because i have seen on amazon people generally dont leave feedback because ppl see it has buying directly, hs oppossed to bidding.

anyhoo, just putting my 2 cents, good luck with your stuff
Old 10-28-07, 06:18 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by sunstar715
Just putting my 2 cents in because i have been following this thread, lol, but I just have to say that not every person who has movies without artwork means they stole them, i buy alot on ebay and many times i have got dvd's, games, and even hi def disc without covers, and most of the time they are extremely cheap, now having multiples of each copy, i dont know, now i am not saying you are doing anything wrong, but it is weird, lol and to the amazon feedback thing, i have been selling on amazon for a long time, and i only have like 7 feedbacks left, because i have seen on amazon people generally dont leave feedback because ppl see it has buying directly, hs oppossed to bidding.

anyhoo, just putting my 2 cents, good luck with your stuff
There is no reason why anyone would have multiple copies of the same movie that came out a few days ago disc only. Well, you would if you carry a razor blade to Wal-Mart and grab a few discs.

As for the Amazon feedback, it shows as a "new member" which is usually for the first 30 days. He has 0 feedback but apparently "has made a killing" on sales, which is funny since he has sold 0 items per his history.
Old 10-28-07, 06:21 PM

yea it would be different if he had cases for them, maybe you can post a pic of all the dvds with there cases? just a suggestion, lol
Old 10-28-07, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

where is the killing ???
Old 10-28-07, 06:32 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My 2 cents....

If you want to buy from him, buy. If you don't (cause you think he is a scammer or a thief), DON'T.

It's just that simple.
Old 10-28-07, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by slateef
My 2 cents....

If you want to buy from him, buy. If you don't (cause you think he is a scammer or a thief), DON'T.

It's just that simple.

yea, there is really no need for the grief, lol, this forum is taking this better than blu-ray.com would have, i was trying to sell 3 bd's there, 2 i got from ebay, one my brother got from from bb, they didnt have the coverart, but i was going to get a copy of the art and this was only three movies, not multiples, and they banned me in minutes, so dvds4cheap be glad, this forum has given you a chance to at least explain yourself, lol, This is why i love this forum and hdd, lol
Old 10-28-07, 06:53 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by slateef
My 2 cents....

It's just that simple.
I think we all can agree with that. But when we have someone that is obviously lying and can be a potential scammer, we, as a community, tend to try and help others out from being taken.
Old 10-28-07, 08:10 PM
Suspended

Gizmo believe me I know you wouldn't meet me. Just stick to the computer you'll stay in one peice that way. I could careless if I made a sale on here. Your the biggest jerkoff I ever talked to online. Oh yeah and I have no feedback because I just started on Amazon and have sold over 100 titles. Gizmo you need a life or maybe a GF or somthing. Well if its a wife maybe she just is not doing somthing right. You got the biggest bug up your ass. I came to the conclusion im not going to sell anything on here because there is a Piece of shit like you that keeps throwing your .02 where its not needed. If I knew a jerkoff like you was on this forum I probably wouldn't waste my time like im doing right now. Im just glad I met you online and not in person because you way past insulted me.
Old 10-28-07, 08:12 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
I think we all can agree with that. But when we have someone that is obviously lying and can be a potential scammer, we, as a community, tend to try and help others out from being taken.
How are you helping? You never gave me a chance. I can tell your really not an intelligent person and must of had a bad experience in life to make you this way. And for that I'm Sorry for whoever did you wrong but not everyone is out to beat you.
Old 10-28-07, 08:13 PM
Banned

OK I think a mod needs to close this thread. Getting out of line.
Old 10-28-07, 08:17 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Deke Rivers
where is the killing ???
I sold over 100 titles and I already have them out in the mail. Not only do I sell them a little cheaper my shipping time is Great. And I still don't see the crime in Fast and Cheap dvds. I guess it seems to good to be true so all the sudden im a scammer or a thief. I guess im the only one that thinks that is incredible. If someone ever buys a DVD from me which they probably won't (due to GIZMO, DLINK and a few others) but you will see im legit and everything will be exactly as I described!
Old 10-28-07, 08:19 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by zombiefan3999
OK I think a mod needs to close this thread. Getting out of line.
I agree and I guess I should get banned for defending myself. I will get this shit in any thread or post that I do. I feel bad for New members that say somthing any of you people don't like or disagree with.
Old 10-28-07, 08:20 PM

Just ban this guy. I really don't want him coming onto DVDtalk again. This website isn't for people to make a killing. When you get that down DVDs4Cheap, you will understand no one wants people like you on here.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.