DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Clubs (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-clubs-13/)
-   -   Columbia House Sale Offer Codes, Part VI (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-clubs/571175-columbia-house-sale-offer-codes-part-vi.html)

Sweet Baby James 06-13-14 08:40 PM

Re: Columbia House Sale Offer Codes, Part VI

I have bonus points on 4 different accounts. I just ordered Lego 3D, Only Lovers Left Alive, Under the Skin & The Raid 2 for just over $22 shipped.:)

Bill Needle 06-13-14 08:44 PM

Free shipping? Aw hell, fool me six times...couple of bonus point pre-orders placed. When will I learn? At least I was smart enough to split the two items into two separate orders, lest the one that comes out next week (Lego Movie) wouldn't show up until August some time...if I was lucky.

Sweet Baby James 06-13-14 09:06 PM

It would seem that you can no longer get free shipping on bonus point orders.:(

darkdaze73 06-13-14 09:49 PM

I can't get free shipping to apply to any of the 5-6 titles I have tried with the bonus points. I've tried a bunch of different combinations to no avail.

Sweet Baby James 06-13-14 09:52 PM

It's surprising that they were able to close the loophole on a Friday night.

Cardsfan111 06-13-14 10:19 PM

Bummer. I hadn't seen what I could get yet and figured I had time. Oh well. CH is known to close one loophole, only to open another. :)

Bill Needle 06-13-14 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James (Post 12138655)
It would seem that you can no longer get free shipping on bonus point orders.:(

Wow, talk about getting in under the wire. Made it by about 15 minutes (or less)! To punish me I'll be lucky to see these pre-orders this year. :lol:

Regardless, thank you Sweet Baby James!

movieguru 06-13-14 10:53 PM

mine was working at around 10 PM when I placed my order, but I just checked with the few points I had left and now it adds shipping. Glad I placed it when I did.

b2net 06-15-14 02:24 PM

Somehow on my 2 accounts I ended up with 2 on 1 account and 0 on the other.. With the no Free Shipping when using bonus points, using the 2 it makes the order $0.99 more... :(

kenbenobi 06-19-14 11:31 AM

Did LEGO movie ship for anyone yet? Not me... :(

kyle 06-19-14 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by kenbenobi (Post 12144084)
Did LEGO movie ship for anyone yet? Not me... :(

I called yesterday and was told it should ship within 24-48 hours--but nothing yet. On the other hand I was told that my Pompeii 3D was on backorder until July 2!

Sweet Baby James 06-19-14 11:34 AM

^^

Still waiting on the 3D. However, I didn't place my order until last Saturday.

darkdaze73 06-20-14 10:28 AM

http://images.dbimedia.com/promos/20...mer/Shell1.jpg

$10 off of your entire order is valid for a limited time only. Your total savings will appear when you add your DVDs to your shopping cart. Only items purchased at Club price count toward your Membership Commitment. Orders are shipped via regular delivery. Express shipping, gift-wrapping, sets and heavy/bulky items may incur additional surcharges. This offer supersedes other advertised offers. We reserve the right to limit the purchase of multiple quantities of each title. Coupons are one time use only. Your Director's Selection and DVD Xtra titles are excluded from this offer. Other exclusions may apply.

Brent L 06-20-14 10:38 AM

You can order the 3D Lego release for just under $20 using that coupon. Great deal if you are willing to wait for it.

darkdaze73 06-20-14 10:41 AM

I used some points last weekend and ordered it for $13. Now to play the waiting game...

Sweet Baby James 06-20-14 10:45 AM

Thanks for the code, darkdaze73. I'm going to hold out until tomorrow in hope that they sweeten the pot with free shipping.

joltman 06-20-14 10:49 AM

Ordered The Meaning of Life on Blu-ray which was 8.97, so the order came down to 2.14 after tax and shipping, meaning it will take the $10 out of the total + shipping. Although wasn't there a time before where the coupon took off shipping, but then everyone got charged the full amount of shipping anyway?

Sweet Baby James 06-20-14 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by joltman (Post 12145132)
Although wasn't there a time before where the coupon took off shipping, but then everyone got charged the full amount of shipping anyway?

Yes. You will most likely be charged $2.99 for shipping.

Brent L 06-20-14 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by darkdaze73 (Post 12145120)
I used some points last weekend and ordered it for $13. Now to play the waiting game...

I hear ya. I used my points to get it for $15.

I just used the code and ordered Heavenly Creatures for $0, heh.

That'sAllFolks 06-21-14 01:55 PM

Some Olive film pre-orders are showing up with an additional 50% off, so the final total with code is 2.99

Operation Petticoat
The Lost Moment
Armored Attack
Arch of Triumph
Caught

bought the 1st 2 with 2 of my accounts (Could only get the code to work once per account -- some are reporting 2 uses per account). Probably get 1 of the last 3 with my last account if nothing else pops up.

and Daisy: A Hen into the Wild DVD.

http://www.olivefilms.com/#3

darkdaze73 06-21-14 03:42 PM

Add Hitchcock's Torn Curtain to the list that can be had for 2.99

edit: may be a screw up on their site, but despite the header saying blu-ray, under "details" it says format:dvd. So not sure what you would get on that one.

Brent L 06-21-14 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by That'sAllFolks (Post 12146077)
Some Olive film pre-orders are showing up with an additional 50% off, so the final total with code is 2.99

Operation Petticoat
The Lost Moment
Armored Attack
Arch of Triumph
Caught

bought the 1st 2 with 2 of my accounts (Could only get the code to work once per account -- some are reporting 2 uses per account). Probably get 1 of the last 3 with my last account if nothing else pops up.

and Daisy: A Hen into the Wild DVD.

http://www.olivefilms.com/#3

Yeah, I picked the first five with the code. As an added bonus, if you add anything else to the order with the code not only will it bring the price of the Olive titles down to $0, but it will also take an additional $10 off of whatever else you add in the cart.

I have around six accounts, I love it, ha.

Al_Tahoe 06-21-14 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Brent L (Post 12146422)
As an added bonus, if you add anything else to the order with the code not only will it bring the price of the Olive titles down to $0, but it will also take an additional $10 off of whatever else you add in the cart.

Can't get that "trick" to work on my account... :(

movieguru 06-22-14 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Al_Tahoe (Post 12146464)
Can't get that "trick" to work on my account... :(

didn't work for me either.

darkdaze73 06-22-14 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Brent L (Post 12146422)
Yeah, I picked the first five with the code. As an added bonus, if you add anything else to the order with the code not only will it bring the price of the Olive titles down to $0, but it will also take an additional $10 off of whatever else you add in the cart.

I have around six accounts, I love it, ha.

I am assuming you are getting 1 Olive title per account rather than all five at once.

Also, when I add another title with the Olive title it only gives me an extra $1.02 off, not another $10. Wish I could get that to work.