DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Robocop SE Disappeared????

Old 10-09-07, 05:28 AM
Banned

Robocop SE Disappeared????

Placed several orders last week from the B1 get unlimited for $7.95 + free shipping. Nearly everything came within the week with the exception of Robocop Anniversary Edition (ordered 2 copies). They're still on my confirmation receipt but they appear to have disappeared... not only from my order, but the title is no longer listed on the website.

Before writing or calling CH (and I WILL make sure that my CC hasn't been charged the total that includes those two DVDs), thought I would see if anyone else had similar problems. Thanks.
Old 10-09-07, 05:30 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

damn, glad i got this a couple weeks ago.
Old 10-09-07, 09:01 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

man, that sux, hopefully it will come back. I was waiting for it to become an enrollment title.
Old 10-09-07, 01:19 PM

I was wondering what was going on when I tried searching for this earlier. Noticed a few of you had got this with the b1g1 thought I would too, but low and behold its gone.
Old 10-10-07, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I traded my copy figuring i could easily replace it through CH again. Bummer...
Old 10-10-07, 04:19 PM
Banned

Got a letter from CH saying that Robocop was no longer available from them (no other explanation given). I guess I'll order it from Amazon (currently $12.99, I believe). What irritates me is that the cancellations for the 3 copies I ordered (on separate orders) wasted 3 choices to get other special editions at $7.95 with free shipping (I ordered the limit of 20). The website says you can add more than 20 items by phone, but I was placing the order after their CSR hours had ended (close to midnight) & the free shipping was about to expire.

Think I'll call them & complain...they should at least let me have 3 more choices at $7.95 (actually, $8.71 including tax) with free shipping to replace the Robocops (which were confirmed by them in an email).
Old 10-11-07, 07:26 AM

I'm feeling better about fulfilling before the unlimited BOGO code appeared last week. Got Robocop as my freebie.