Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains > DVD Clubs
Reload this Page >

Canadian CH - Magnolia Platinum - Enrollment?

Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-06, 06:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have the selection code for the Canadian CH Magnolia Platinum DVD? I've heard that this title is available for enrollment, but it's currently not listed on the enrollment site.

Thanks.
Old 09-27-06, 06:38 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magnolia Platinum is not available for enrollment. But i read your Q in another post and you can try to get it with your free certificate. The worst that will happen is they will send you another one and you'll have to wait a month for it to go back n forth.

Selection #: 543686

A few things about Canada's CH.
- they update their site every 2-4 weeks. Haven't paid particular attention to the exact timeframe tho.
- the reason why certain titles like requiem for a dream are not available thru canada's CH is b/c they are different in a lot of ways. Different titles, different code systems, different purchasing options etc. There are a number of titles i wanted that the US CH has but the CAD one does. But their selection is so vast I've been able to run thru memberships no problem

any other Q"s about canada's CH post them here and I'll try to answer them. I've applied a lot of what i read here about the US CH to the Canadian site and its worked out great despite the differences.

Hope this helps.