Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains > DVD Clubs
Reload this Page >

Help with CH selection numbers

DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Old 05-01-06, 10:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm having problems accessing my account now and can't find a way to get selection numbers to place an order over the phone. So I was wondering if someone can tell me the selection numbers for any or all of these movies.

Dog Day Afternoon
Ben Hur
Hostel
Thx 1138
The Breakfast Club
City of God
Requiem for a Dream

Thanks in advance for any help..

JD
Old 05-01-06, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mrbasebal08
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm having problems accessing my account now and can't find a way to get selection numbers to place an order over the phone. So I was wondering if someone can tell me the selection numbers for any or all of these movies.

Dog Day Afternoon 4363008
Ben Hur 4180105
Hostel 4400503
Thx 1138 3144003
The Breakfast Club 0211805
City of God Not Available(Disney title)
Requiem for a Dream 2583409

Thanks in advance for any help..

JD
See above.
Old 05-01-06, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks a ton!

Well, now when I try to place an order over the phone it won't let me. I've also tried going through the "pay your account balance" and it won't let me do that, either. Any clues or ideas how to get this solved?

Last edited by mrbasebal08; 05-01-06 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-02-06, 03:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mrbasebal08
Thanks a ton!

Well, now when I try to place an order over the phone it won't let me. I've also tried going through the "pay your account balance" and it won't let me do that, either. Any clues or ideas how to get this solved?
I assume that you are placing a fulfillment order. Wouldn't it be cheaper to place it on-line using the $5 off website and the BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free) code?

If you must place your order on the phone it is best to do so with a CSR. Call the number, such as 800-262-2001, select 1 for English, select 1 to place an order, enter your account number at the prompt, then select 0. That should get you to a CSR.

Please note that you probably can't use a BOGOF code with a CSR since you likely don't have the offer already on your account.

And if none of this makes any sense to you, you need to be more specific about what you are trying to do.