DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Getting a PSN?

Old 02-20-06, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Getting a PSN?

Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this is allowed.. I don't want to be breaking rules around here on my first post but I've been looking around online trying to find a valid PSN.. I'm trying to sign up with Columbia House DvD club for the first time and I'm trying to use code:

LMT 6 DVDs for $0.49 each 7th for $9.95 2 (plus tax) psn required!

As that looks like the best deal.. problem is that I don't have a PSN, I saw that a PSN can be used unlimited times so I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to share one with me, or do I just need to suck it up and take a worse deal my first time?

Thanks guys! If its possible to share a PSN please send me a PM or email it to me [email protected]

Xiteer
Old 02-20-06, 12:52 PM
Cool New Member

There are plenty of codes that have that same deal you mention above, that don't require a PSN.

C7L being one of them. (6 @ $0.49, 1 @ 9.95, 2 more to buy)

Also you can check out the Code thread that is stickied at the top of this forum, which gives current and updated codes all the time.
Old 02-20-06, 01:20 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 702 Likes on 455 Posts
You can also call in and just tell them you don't have it in front of you.
Old 02-20-06, 01:28 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by Xiteer
Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this is allowed.. I don't want to be breaking rules around here on my first post but I've been looking around online trying to find a valid PSN.. I'm trying to sign up with Columbia House DvD club for the first time and I'm trying to use code:

LMT 6 DVDs for $0.49 each 7th for $9.95 2 (plus tax) psn required!

As that looks like the best deal.. problem is that I don't have a PSN, I saw that a PSN can be used unlimited times so I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to share one with me, or do I just need to suck it up and take a worse deal my first time?

Thanks guys! If its possible to share a PSN please send me a PM or email it to me [email protected]

Xiteer
what does psn stand for?
Old 02-20-06, 01:37 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 702 Likes on 455 Posts
preferred status number
Old 02-20-06, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by cherrycrusade
what does psn stand for?
Preferred Service Number (PSN) is any previous membership/account number. I'm not sure if the account has to be closed. I used my active DVD Club PSN when I opened my CH Music Club account.