Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Big Lots Part 4

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-09, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Big Lots Part 4

Originally Posted by grune
Today at the Zanesville, OH store I hit the motherload. The $3 selection wasn't great I only snagged seasons 1 and 3 of the flintstones. I finally found the Smallville blu ray after having already checked that big lots twice for it along with 4 other biglots. I also found 1 of the Looney Tunes Vol 1-5 set someone had already got the vol 6 10 minutes before hand though

I grabbed the Looney Tunes set and the Pro Football Hall of Fame set from there yesterday.

They had at least two copies of every $10 set except the IMAX one when I was there yesterday.
Old 07-17-09, 08:33 PM

My local BL was a bust, they had about fifty copies of The OC Season Two and five Joey Season One's and that's about it. I was very dissapointed.
Old 07-17-09, 08:34 PM

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts

nashua, nh pretty picked over from the last go around, I think there were a couple of tracey takes on season 1's and a kevin smith in the $3 area.

no $10 boxed sets or HB animated or superman,batman, lois and clark et al.

I have all the looney tunes except vol 6, I think. I would still buy them as gifts. What a great gift.

I called Methuen, MA yesterday, they said nothing new. I called Danvers, today and the clerk was kind enough to go look, same old stuff, Joey's OC's west wing. I may have to cave and buy something at Newbury comics. If the looney tunes set came to Newbury comics for $20 that would be a great deal. I have seen the roots complete set there for $20.
Old 07-17-09, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No new sets down here. Want the Looney Tunes V5 - V6
Old 07-17-09, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ishouldknowbetter
nashua, nh pretty picked over from the last go around, I think there were a couple of tracey takes on season 1's and a kevin smith in the $3 area.

no $10 boxed sets or HB animated or superman,batman, lois and clark et al.

I have all the looney tunes except vol 6, I think. I would still buy them as gifts. What a great gift.

I called Methuen, MA yesterday, they said nothing new. I called Danvers, today and the clerk was kind enough to go look, same old stuff, Joey's OC's west wing. I may have to cave and buy something at Newbury comics. If the looney tunes set came to Newbury comics for $20 that would be a great deal. I have seen the roots complete set there for $20.
I really think all the Hannah Barbera sets went to the Newbury Comics stores in New England. It's really a shame but I think I actually am also going to cave and buy the DVDs there.

Last edited by Quackulator; 07-17-09 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-17-09, 09:53 PM
Banned

Just picked up Blade: The Complete Series for $6.00
Old 07-17-09, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by ProfessorEcho
Thanks Seth, but I doubt if I will find the Kubrick set. It's been rather pitiful here in the L.A. area for finding anything beyond JOEY and THE DUKES OF HAZZARD.

Need any Disco Pilates DVDs? Those I can find here at Big Lots.
I sent you a PM...
Old 07-17-09, 10:11 PM
X
Administrator

Received 169 Likes on 132 Posts

Closed for length.

Please take your trades and requests to the existing thread in the Exchange Forum.