Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

iNetVideo has Blu-Rays starting at $6.99!

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

iNetVideo has Blu-Rays starting at $6.99!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-09, 12:58 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Re: iNetVideo has Blu-Rays starting at $6.99!

Originally Posted by waylonsmithers
Wish they carried Freddy vs. Jason
www.amazon.ca - get it for about $18 American shipped.
Old 02-02-09, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bastards ... they sent me what seems to be the french version of the movie .... im pretty sure its region free but im a bit pissed ...the receipt says "No Country for Old Men (blu-ray) DVD (new) English" ...

the cover reads "Non, Ce pays N'est pas Pour Le Vieil Homme"

everything in the back is french ...

supplements, critic qoutes, movie description (yet an english translation is available on the bottom)

i guess thats what i get for buying a Blu-ray that good for 12.99 from inetvideo.com....

sons of bitches ... i hope the dude that helped someone else on here is reading this ...

i also dont wanna return it and wait another week for them to get the dame movie then have to wait an extra week for them to send another ...

Last edited by lovgun7; 02-02-09 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-02-09, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lovgun7
bastards ... they sent me what seems to be the french version of the movie .... im pretty sure its region free but im a bit pissed ...the receipt says "No Country for Old Men (blu-ray) DVD (new) English" ...

the cover reads "Non, Ce pays N'est pas Pour Le Vieil Homme"

everything in the back is french ...

supplements, critic qoutes, movie description (yet an english translation is available on the bottom)

i guess thats what i get for buying a Blu-ray that good for 12.99 from inetvideo.com....

sons of bitches ... i hope the dude that helped someone else on here is reading this ...

i also dont wanna return it and wait another week for them to get the dame movie then have to wait an extra week for them to send another ...
I got quite a few HD DVDs from them. They are the Canadian versions so there is French on the label. All mine had English as the primary language on the disc.
Old 02-02-09, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by JimRochester
I got quite a few HD DVDs from them. They are the Canadian versions so there is French on the label. All mine had English as the primary language on the disc.
they should atleast remove the english cover version of the movie and put up the french its very misleading and im pretty sure its false advertising ... the movie does have the english track but i paid for the English version the one they advertise for $12.99 not French/Canadian ... sons of bitches
Old 02-02-09, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by beebs
Big White is okay...
I thought Big White was pretty damn good....
Old 02-03-09, 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by Torchur317
I thought Big White was pretty damn good....
really ?? hmmm its 5 bucks right now at Frys .... maybe ill give it a second look

i already have

Salvage
Mortuary
Beer League

from the first batch of discounted BDs... i wasn't sure about Big White ... ill go back and check it out
Old 02-03-09, 06:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lovgun7
they should atleast remove the english cover version of the movie and put up the french its very misleading and im pretty sure its false advertising ... the movie does have the english track but i paid for the English version the one they advertise for $12.99 not French/Canadian ... sons of bitches
Have you turned the cover inside out? Often the English version is on the other side of the cover (this is the case with Irreversible and a few others)

Are covers really that important anyway? Lots of people on this forum dump their covers and cases for space and have no regrets at all.
Old 02-03-09, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by steelpotato
Have you turned the cover inside out? Often the English version is on the other side of the cover (this is the case with Irreversible and a few others)

Are covers really that important anyway? Lots of people on this forum dump their covers and cases for space and have no regrets at all.
I would really like to meet those people and make them send their covers and cases to me. I'll pay for shipping.
Old 02-03-09, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by steelpotato
Have you turned the cover inside out? Often the English version is on the other side of the cover (this is the case with Irreversible and a few others).

Anyone else see a bit of irony here?