Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-13, 10:22 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Originally Posted by skippy3elf
Does the 40% of Blu Ray sale end today? Anybody know what the next sale is going to be (presumably starting tomorrow)?
The cashier told me it ends the 24th.
Old 12-23-13, 01:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used my 30% off coupon the first day it came out. But each of the last 3 days, they keep emailing me the SAME coupon. I thought that once you use a coupon, they stop sending you reminders for that coupon. So I'm wondering if the cashier manually gave me 30% off, and my coupon is still available to use. Anyone else keep getting the same coupon emailed to them which they've already used? I guess I'll try to use it tonight. No harm, no foul... I'll still have a 25% coupon handy as a back-up plan...
Old 12-23-13, 01:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I've been getting the same emails for coupons they already have sent me. I have not tried to use the duplicate ones as they are the exact same barcode (number) so I figured they would not be accepted again.
Old 12-23-13, 01:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
I used my 30% off coupon the first day it came out. But each of the last 3 days, they keep emailing me the SAME coupon. I thought that once you use a coupon, they stop sending you reminders for that coupon. So I'm wondering if the cashier manually gave me 30% off, and my coupon is still available to use. Anyone else keep getting the same coupon emailed to them which they've already used? I guess I'll try to use it tonight. No harm, no foul... I'll still have a 25% coupon handy as a back-up plan...
I'm also getting the coupon emails everyday even though I used the coupon, even getting them for non-member coupons that were used. However when I checked the code online for my member coupon it says it was redeemed. If you play dumb you might get them to take it again.
Old 12-23-13, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
I'm also getting the coupon emails everyday even though I used the coupon, even getting them for non-member coupons that were used. However when I checked the code online for my member coupon it says it was redeemed. If you play dumb you might get them to take it again.
I forgot you can do that. Thanks... I just verified that it was indeed used. Bummer, cuz I thought of something expensive to get! Oh well, at least I have a 25% code left...

Last edited by kenbenobi; 12-23-13 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-23-13, 07:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I have a couple of 25% store coupons I'm not going to use if anyone needs any. They expire tomorrow at the close of business. Unfortunately the stores in my area didn't have everything I wanted and figured someone could make use of them.

Coupons are now claimed.

Last edited by Laser Movies; 12-23-13 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-24-13, 06:56 AM

If anyone has a coupon that they're not planning on using, I'd be really grateful for it. Heading out this morning to buy one last present. Thanks in advance!
Old 12-24-13, 08:46 AM

A shot in the dark but any online coupons available for non-members?

Anything is gratefully received
Old 12-24-13, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Stuzy, if nobody sent you a coupon yet, I have one. Please post here to let me know. But if you already got one, I'll give it to somebody else.
Old 12-24-13, 10:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by clare2904
A shot in the dark but any online coupons available for non-members?

Anything is gratefully received
There weren't any online coupons this week. B&N probably said "it's too late to ship for Christmas anyway, so let's force em to go into our stores". It worked for me. I made several trips, mainly placing Ship to Home orders. I just about used up my GC's. Have 6 bucks left...
Old 12-24-13, 11:30 AM

If anyone has coupons they won't be able to use today, I'll try to see that they don't go to waste. Despite the fact that it's 10ºF, I may venture out once more to Barnes before going to our Christmas party tonight. Thanks!
Old 12-24-13, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by nealg
If anyone has coupons they won't be able to use today, I'll try to see that they don't go to waste. Despite the fact that it's 10ºF, I may venture out once more to Barnes before going to our Christmas party tonight. Thanks!
I'm assuming Stuzy had already gone out before I responded to his post, since he did specify he was going out "this morning." So you can have it. I'll PM you shortly. If for any reason you aren't going to use it, please pass it on to someone else in here.
Old 12-24-13, 11:51 AM

Thanks for the offer kenbenobi. Please give it to someone else. I checked stock in the stores around me this morning and between yesterday and today it looks like the movie I was going to get went out of stock. Oh well. Happy holidays, everyone!
Old 12-24-13, 12:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by stuzy
Thanks for the offer kenbenobi. Please give it to someone else. I checked stock in the stores around me this morning and between yesterday and today it looks like the movie I was going to get went out of stock. Oh well. Happy holidays, everyone!
That sucks. Sorry, stuzy... Hopefully you'll find a better deal on it after the holidays... Hope you have a good one!
Old 12-24-13, 01:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 812 Likes on 686 Posts

The Postal Service/DHL lost a $100 book in the mail from Barnes & Noble I had ordered three weeks ago. It was intended as a Christmas gift but that plan is obviously up in smoke now.
Old 12-25-13, 12:40 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 163 Likes on 132 Posts

Thank god this coupon is expired. My wallet can't really take such a hit. Bought today:

Oldboy (2 disc bluray from Tartan Extreme) $14.17
Strangers on a Train $8.09
Dial M for Murder (2d/3d bluray) $14.57

Ended up using the coupon six times.
Old 12-30-13, 11:48 AM
Cool New Member

Any new coupons coming soon?
Old 12-30-13, 12:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'll check again later to make sure but didn't see any new coupons for this week.

However learned the next b2g1f sale is starting very soon.

Buy 2 Get the 3rd Free on Select DVDs, Blu-rays and Music CDs Offer Details:

This offer is in effect at BN.com from 12:00 a.m. EST January 3, 2014 to January 27, 2014, at 11:59 EST p.m., and at Barnes & Noble stores from January 3, 2014 to January 27, 2014 at close of business, while supplies last.

Buy two (2) or more qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays, or CDs from our Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free promotion and get the 3rd least expensive DVD, Blu-ray, or CD Free!

At BN.com: simply look for the Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free message on the product page of select DVDs, Blu-rays, and CDs. In order to take advantage of this offer, place 3 or more qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays, or CDs in your BN.com Shopping Bag and the least expensive single DVD, Blu-ray, or CD is yours FREE when you buy 2 or more qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays, or CDs. Your credit for the least expensive DVD, Blu-ray, or CD will appear at Checkout. Limit of ten (10) free items per customer. Shipping charges may apply.

At Barnes & Noble stores: This offer applies only to the selected DVD, Blu-ray, or CD titles with a "Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free" label. Buy two (2) or more qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays, or CDs and you will get the 3rd least expensive DVD, Blu-ray, or CD free. In order to take advantage of this offer, you must bring 3 or more qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays, or CDs to the checkout.

Additional Rules Governing this Offer: This offer is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards or eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of any other products other than DVDs, Blu-rays, or CDs bearing the Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free message or label (iv) not valid on shipping or handling expenses, or applicable sales tax; (v) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the bn.com website (e.g., used books etc.); and (vi) not valid at Barnes & Noble College retail bookstores or websites. This offer may not be combined with any other coupon or promotion, or with the Educator Discount. Void where prohibited by law.

Returns or cancellations that affect the minimum number of items purchased may result in a charge for the item of lesser value originally received as free. You will be responsible to pay any such adjustments; we reserve the right to charge your credit, debit or Gift Card in the amount of such adjustments and will notify you via e-mail of such charge or debit. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 12-30-13, 04:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I think they want people to use all of their free $10 gift cards before they put new coupons out. That's just my theory...
Old 12-31-13, 06:52 PM

Do the $10 promo gift cards (from the buy $75 get $10 free deal) expire? I remember asking in the store when I purchased and was told *NO* - they're theoretically good forever.
Old 01-01-14, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by hariseldon
Pretty sure they don't expire. There is nothing on the card itself that says they expire so there's no reason to jump on something that isn't a good price just to spend them.
Yep - I agree 100%. I suspect these cards will be with me until the next Criterion sale in July....
Old 01-03-14, 09:05 AM

Does anyone know if they will do the 50% off children's titles?
Old 01-03-14, 01:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Not too many coupons after the holidays??
Old 01-13-14, 03:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Finally some new member and non-member coupons are coming later this week. They are back to the usual 15% and 20% coupons.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from January 16, 2014 at 12:01am to January 21, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from January 16, 2014 to January 20, 2014 at close of business.
Old 01-15-14, 01:24 PM

I have just tried to use this code online:

C9C3Y9K

My order was for $93 total but it would not accept the code. I have used the account and payment details before and am NOT a member.

Are there any non-member codes usable online?

Thanks

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.