Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-14, 01:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Originally Posted by clare2904
I have just tried to use this code online:

C9C3Y9K

My order was for $93 total but it would not accept the code. I have used the account and payment details before and am NOT a member.

Are there any non-member codes usable online?

Thanks
New coupons are on the way. See the post just above yours for more details when they are valid.
Old 01-15-14, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
New coupons are on the way. See the post just above yours for more details when they are valid.
I can wait until tomorrow then. Will the codes be posted here or just in the OP?

Thanks again.
Old 01-15-14, 08:17 PM

I have just tried to use this code online:

C9C3Y9K

My order was for $93 total but it would not accept the code. I have used the account and payment details before and am NOT a member.

Are there any non-member codes usable online?

Thanks
That coupon is for a home item I believe. C9R9B4H is the $5 off $50.
Old 01-15-14, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I can wait until tomorrow then. Will the codes be posted here or just in the OP?

Thanks again.
The coupons are going to be the unique code variety that are valid for only one redemption. There won't be any codes to post. However I should have some extra coupons if you need any.
Old 01-15-14, 10:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would very much appreciate one non-member online coupon, if possible.
Old 01-16-14, 08:16 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

I'd appreciate an extra 20% coupon if anyone has.
FYI, the coupon does seem to work with the B2G1 online.
Old 01-16-14, 08:44 AM

Dear all,

I would like a discount code if you have one to spare.

Thank you very much.

Goodwin
Old 01-16-14, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Are these member coupons only sent via email? I just checked my email account (gmail) for the coupon because I need it this week and realized that I haven't receive a coupon email from them since April 2013, even though I renewed my membership in July. Has any one else had this happened to them and if so, what was the fix? I checked my membership settings and see that I'm signed up to receive offers via email and mail, and have been that way since 2009.
Old 01-16-14, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Daryl
Are these member coupons only sent via email? I just checked my email account (gmail) for the coupon because I need it this week and realized that I haven't receive a coupon email from them since April 2013, even though I renewed my membership in July. Has any one else had this happened to them and if so, what was the fix? I checked my membership settings and see that I'm signed up to receive offers via email and mail, and have been that way since 2009.
My membership expired last year and I signed up again a few days later with the same email, but I no longer receive any coupons via email or snail mail from them ever since. I've checked my settings and even signed up the email address to receive special offers, but nothing.
Old 01-16-14, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by pathman
My membership expired last year and I signed up again a few days later with the same email, but I no longer receive any coupons via email or snail mail from them ever since. I've checked my settings and even signed up the email address to receive special offers, but nothing.
P.S. I would also appreciate any extra coupons that aren't going to be used. Thanks!!!
Old 01-16-14, 10:56 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't feel like looking through literally hundreds of pages. Do the stores always match the prices online? Specifically, I want to get a book that is normally 17.99 and is on sale on the site for 9.99. How likely is it that the in-store price will be the same?
Old 01-16-14, 11:14 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If a non-member coupon will work with the current B2G1 sale, I'd appreciate any code anyone can spare. It's the difference between a "meh deal" and a "deal."
Old 01-16-14, 11:17 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by joltman
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't feel like looking through literally hundreds of pages. Do the stores always match the prices online? Specifically, I want to get a book that is normally 17.99 and is on sale on the site for 9.99. How likely is it that the in-store price will be the same?
Not very likely. The stores don't price match their website.
Old 01-16-14, 11:33 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Sent coupons to all that requested them.

Originally Posted by goodwin
Dear all,

I would like a discount code if you have one to spare.

Thank you very much.

Goodwin
I was going to send you a coupon but could not send you anything. You need to enable emails on your account.
Old 01-16-14, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Daryl
B&N sends most coupons by emails, but occasionally sends some by snail mail to members. The current coupons for this weekend are the email variety. You probably need to call customer service about the email problem to see if they can fix it. No guarantees it will be successful. Seems what you are experiencing unfortunately is not uncommon. I gave up trying to get emails restored on my old member account and eventually had to start a membership with a new account to get coupon emails.

You may also want to sign up with different email addresses. At least you might receive some non-member coupons.
Old 01-16-14, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

B&N sends most coupons by emails, but occasionally sends some by snail mail to members. The current coupons for this weekend are the email variety. You probably need to call customer service about the email problem to see if they can fix it. No guarantees it will be successful. Seems what you are experiencing unfortunately is not uncommon. I gave up trying to get emails restored on my old member account and eventually had to start a membership with a new account to get coupon emails.

You may also want to sign up with different email addresses. At least you might receive some non-member coupons.
Thanks for the advice, I will give customer service a shot, then try changing my email. If none of that works, I'll change my email when I re-up in July.

If you have any extra coupons left, I'd appreciate it if you could send one my way. Thanks!
Old 01-16-14, 12:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

^
Check your pms for a coupon.
Old 01-16-14, 08:29 PM

Oops! My bad. I apologize profusely to Laser Movies. I didn't know that I had to enable people sending me email. I did just that. Would you kindly send me the coupon codes if you still have them? If not, I fully understand. Thank you very much for trying though. I really appreciate it!
Old 01-16-14, 09:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by goodwin
Oops! My bad. I apologize profusely to Laser Movies. I didn't know that I had to enable people sending me email. I did just that. Would you kindly send me the coupon codes if you still have them? If not, I fully understand. Thank you very much for trying though. I really appreciate it!
Just sent you some coupons.
Old 01-17-14, 02:35 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 163 Likes on 132 Posts

I have some coupons to give away. PM if interested.
Old 01-17-14, 03:44 AM

The coupons are going to be the unique code variety that are valid for only one redemption. There won't be any codes to post. However I should have some extra coupons if you need any.
I have sent a request for any spares. Thanks in advance
Old 01-17-14, 04:10 AM

Thank you so much to Laser Movies for sending the two 15% off coupons.

I bought 3 Criterion Collection blu rays: It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World ($36.27); Thief ($24.65); and Rififi (Free!). If you work out the price for each blu ray, it was just like the 50% off Criterion Collection sale.

I also splurged on three vintage Peter Gabriel albums: Peter Gabriel 1 ($6.99); Peter Gabriel 3 ($5.94); and Security (Free!).

What a deal!

Thank you again, Laser Movies.
Old 01-17-14, 06:22 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

I know these are one use coupons, but would it be possible to use more than one coupon per order? Was thinking about going in store and see if there was anything of interest for the B2G1 sale.
Old 01-17-14, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by sleepyhead55
I have some coupons to give away. PM if interested.
I don't seem to have the ability to PM or email you. Hopefully Laser got my email for a coupon.

Old 01-17-14, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I don't seem to have the ability to PM or email you. Hopefully Laser got my email for a coupon.

Actually I never received it. However it seems over the past couple of days emails for new posts to threads sent through DVDtalk are getting delayed to my email address, so it's possible the email may show up later. Anyway I sent you a couple of coupons.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.