DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order
Return period is 14 days after delivery (possibly 30 days for members at the discretion of the store)
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept
The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016

15% Off Your Order
SAVE15
expires October 15, 2019 at 2:59am Eastern Time

"New Member" Welcome Coupons
Welcome coupons now have single use codes so these probably no longer will be generic/multiple use style so no longer will be posted
Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Old 11-09-14, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash View Post
Meanwhile, I went in to one of the stores yesterday, asked the cashier if I could go buy gc's elsewhere (to get the supermarket rewards points) and then turn-around and use those towards the $75 deal. I said that it was a financial stretch, but that those points would help make it worth it. She said yes, I went and did that, came back and got the same cashier and it wasn't a problem.
...they let you buy gift cards with gift cards...? Weird. I'll have to ask here about that...
Old 11-09-14, 06:59 PM
Cool New Member

Due to hariseldon's generosity I have more coupons than I need so here are some unused ones:

7Q99NCUQ9LFNU
BWNJ237CQKY7C
UD2D9E7GMGDBF
9YNTN5SN9UN7S
Old 11-09-14, 08:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I have a 20% off - Member's Only Coupon:

428K6RN8SGKD5

PLEASE post if/when used. Thanks.
Old 11-09-14, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by BuckNaked2k View Post
I have a 20% off - Member's Only Coupon:

428K6RN8SGKD5

PLEASE post if/when used. Thanks.
I just used it. Thanks so much!!!
Old 11-10-14, 11:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The 50% off Criterion Collection sale is now LIVE online.
Old 11-11-14, 12:55 AM
Cool New Member

anyone have any extra coupons I can use for the B&N sale? Would very much appreciate it. Thanks!!!
Old 11-11-14, 12:55 AM

Can anyone post/send me a non-member coupon code I can use for this criterion sale?
Old 11-11-14, 01:58 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The CC sale this time is a little strange in that:

- It started late;
- It's only three weeks long;
- There are no live coupons on kick-off week.
Old 11-12-14, 10:58 AM

Small thing but it would be great if someone could change the part of the first post regarding B&N membership coupons. It mentions valid with renewals in a header, but then none of the codes are valid on renewal accounts.

"Membership Purchase and Renewal Coupons - Valid only with the purchase or renewal of a B&N membership"

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-12-14, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Arakias View Post
Small thing but it would be great if someone could change the part of the first post regarding B&N membership coupons. It mentions valid with renewals in a header, but then none of the codes are valid on renewal accounts.

"Membership Purchase and Renewal Coupons - Valid only with the purchase or renewal of a B&N membership"

Thanks in advance!
I made some changes on the first post. I did remove the "renewal" wording because it has been years since B&N has actually issued any renewal coupons for members. Even though the coupons you mentioned are technically for new memberships purchased by a customer they are often accepted at stores for all active memberships. The online codes should also work for all memberships as long as the order falls within the monetary terms and there are no other restrictions on the item.
Old 11-12-14, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Looks like coupons tomorrow. The usual 15% non-member and 20% member.

Here are the details for the member version.

20% Off One Item†
†NOOK devices, NOOK Books & All LEGO® items in the Toys & Games Department Excluded
Bookseller Instructions:
Scan all items, then scan coupon barcode or enter the coupon code . Discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item after the TOTAL button is pressed. If the discount does not apply, partner with the MOD. Collect coupon with purchase as coupon may only be redeemed once per Member.
For each valid and current Barnes & Noble Member account, this coupon can be redeemed only once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or only once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from November 13, 2014 at 12:01am to November 17, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from November 13, 2014 to November 16, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books™, NOOK Magazines™, NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO® items in the Toys & Games Department and select LeapFrog products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or some promotional discounts when noted; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 11-13-14, 01:45 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Good news, thanks!

I could make use of as many as two 15% off in-store coupons if it all possible.
Old 11-13-14, 02:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

yup, got me a 20% members coupon that will be used on that Cassavetes set on BD.
Old 11-13-14, 03:55 AM
Banned

If I were to stop in the morning and purchase a membership, would I be able to use the 20% coupon the same day? If I bought Zatoichi, it would basically pay for itself.
Old 11-13-14, 05:17 AM

hello! are there any coupons this weekend? i'm looking for a couple if you have some extras. thank you!
Old 11-13-14, 06:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

No longer needed. Thank you Laser!

Last edited by conscience; 11-13-14 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-13-14, 07:44 AM

I could use a 20% coupon. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-13-14, 08:20 AM

Wow, I bought my first membership this summer and they sent me a 15% coupon today. My wife always gets 15% emails and she never had a membership. Where's my 20% bn
Old 11-13-14, 08:41 AM

If anyone has any 20% coupons I would love to use them

Signing up for a trial membership today!
Old 11-13-14, 08:52 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash View Post
Good news, thanks!

I could make use of as many as two 15% off in-store coupons if it all possible.
Originally Posted by chopin100 View Post
hello! are there any coupons this weekend? i'm looking for a couple if you have some extras. thank you!
Originally Posted by conscience View Post
If anyone has an extra 15% off code or two and not using it, I'll take it off your hands. Want to use it in store today. Appreciate it.
Check your PMs for some 15% off coupons.
Old 11-13-14, 09:01 AM

If anyone has a few spare coupons that I could have, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-13-14, 09:11 AM

Would love a 20% off coupon this weekend to grab that Tati set
Old 11-13-14, 09:16 AM

Could someone please post the printable version of the 20% coupon? I have a BN membership, but haven't received the email and their customer service is no help. Thanks a lot.
Old 11-13-14, 09:28 AM
DVD Talk Legend

If I could get a or a couple of 15% off coupons I would be very grateful. I want to maybe snag a couple of more titles and then put my wallet away for the rest of this sale. Thanks!!!!
Old 11-13-14, 09:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by bainbridgezu View Post
Could someone please post the printable version of the 20% coupon? I have a BN membership, but haven't received the email and their customer service is no help. Thanks a lot.
The 20% coupons are one time use and I don't think that many people got them.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.