Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-14, 03:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Originally Posted by haroldS
I would like to bring up an B & N membership issue raised previously. Is the membership worth it and without the coupons is it worth it to continue to be a customer? After I renewed my membership in store, I stopped getting coupons. After calling customer service and getting the usual response that coupon receiptants are randomly selected, I got the representative to contact membership servicee to get me back on the list (you can not contact them directly). It lasted six months and now it happened again. My call to customer service got the same "half hearted " response. I did not receive the last two email coupons.

So I would like to read comments not only about other individuals having similar coupon problems (and how it was handled) but without coupons it membership justified or even if it is worth to continue to be a B & N customer.
I can sympathize since I've had the same problems with coupons on a former member account. That's total BS about randomly being selected to receive them. Funny when they stop you're never randomly selected for coupons ever again until you complain. I personally would never sign up for a membership without the coupons. I'm currently receiving all the email coupons, but only received the snail mail coupons once. I think the membership is worth it if you're near a store and can get the extra 10% discount combined with the coupons, and has less value if you're ordering online. If you're into Criterions the twice yearly sale alone makes the membership a good deal.

Last edited by Laser Movies; 05-06-14 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-06-14, 03:56 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by BKenn01
I can use about 6 coupons or what anyone can spare. I have some gift cards to burn. They never send me coupons how in the world do you guys get so many?
I just sent you four 15% coupons. I could have given you 6 but I put a bunch of them up for grabs yesterday since there didn't seem to be much demand for them. I'm just about out.
Old 05-06-14, 09:13 PM

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a couple 15% off codes I won't be using again.

4Y4BJ599A4DXL
RA3TSP7PBZ2ZC
Old 05-07-14, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
I just sent you four 15% coupons. I could have given you 6 but I put a bunch of them up for grabs yesterday since there didn't seem to be much demand for them. I'm just about out.
Thanks again Laser I didnt check back till today and missed out. Hopefully what I want will still be on sale when the next batch comes.....
Old 05-07-14, 01:56 PM

Are there email member coupons this week? When I got them they were usually sent on Thursdays.
Old 05-07-14, 02:29 PM

does anybody have a couple of discount coupon codes that i could have? i'm looking to buy some 4th of july patriotic songs cds for a 4th of july party. thank you very much.
Old 05-07-14, 05:47 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by haroldS
Are there email member coupons this week? When I got them they were usually sent on Thursdays.
Originally Posted by goodwin
does anybody have a couple of discount coupon codes that i could have? i'm looking to buy some 4th of july patriotic songs cds for a 4th of july party. thank you very much.
Current online coupons are now expired but the next wave is coming soon. Looks like they are going to be store coupons for the weekend.

Since this is now a page back here is a repost of the coupon details for the member coupon. Details are similar for the 15% non-member coupon but no membership is required.
For each valid and current Barnes & Noble Member account, this coupon can be redeemed only once at any Barnes & Noble retail store.

This coupon is valid from May 8, 2014 to May 11, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books, NOOK Magazines, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid online at BN.com or at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
Old 05-08-14, 04:54 AM

thank you so much for the update, laser movies and hariseldon.

if you come across an extra coupon or two, please keep me in mind!

thanks again.
Old 05-08-14, 05:46 AM

If there are any surplus store coupons for the upcoming weekend, I'd like to get a couple if there are plenty to go around.
Old 05-08-14, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by goodwin
thank you so much for the update, laser movies and hariseldon.

if you come across an extra coupon or two, please keep me in mind!

thanks again.
Originally Posted by DoverMath
If there are any surplus store coupons for the upcoming weekend, I'd like to get a couple if there are plenty to go around.
Check your PMs for some coupons.
Old 05-08-14, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any idea if these will be the last coupons for awhile, or if there might be more coming in a month or less?

If it's the former, or unknown, then I could use an in-store non-member coupon from this round, but if it's the latter then I'll wait. Thanks as always to anyone for the info and/or coupon.
Old 05-08-14, 02:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash
Any idea if these will be the last coupons for awhile, or if there might be more coming in a month or less?

If it's the former, or unknown, then I could use an in-store non-member coupon from this round, but if it's the latter then I'll wait. Thanks as always to anyone for the info and/or coupon.
The next group of coupons appear to be coming around May 22.

I also have plenty of store coupons if anyone needs any.

15% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from May 22, 2014 at 12:01am to May 27, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from May 22, 2014 to May 26, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK (R) devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 05-08-14, 02:14 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The next group of coupons appear to be coming around May 22.
Those look like they'll be much better timing for me, so I'll wait until then, thanks again for the info!
Old 05-08-14, 03:11 PM

Another B&N example of "they don 't know what they are doing." There was a new Dvd released this tuesday I was interested in. Yesterday the price was about $3 lower than today. Nothing unusual. But in today's best sellers list it had the price it was yesterday. If you check or hyper -link to the title it shows the higher price. No wonder they can not get their emails correct.

P.s. thanks "Laser Movies " for the upcoming coupon update.
Old 05-08-14, 03:37 PM

Hello! I would like a couple of coupons if you are not using them. Thank you!
Old 05-08-14, 04:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by chopin100
Hello! I would like a couple of coupons if you are not using them. Thank you!
Check your PMs for coupons.
Old 05-08-14, 07:34 PM

I just received the coupons. Thank you so much, Laser Movies!
Old 05-08-14, 09:46 PM

If anyone would be willing to share a coupon I would really be appreciative!
Old 05-09-14, 12:00 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Hedliniv
If anyone would be willing to share a coupon I would really be appreciative!
You're going to have to enable emails since there is no way to send it.
Old 05-09-14, 02:41 PM

Hi Laser, I'd apreciate 2 or 3 BN coupons if you have any available.
I've enabled email on my profile, so I hope it now works.
Thanks so much!
Old 05-09-14, 03:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by movieman01
Hi Laser, I'd apreciate 2 or 3 BN coupons if you have any available.
I've enabled email on my profile, so I hope it now works.
Thanks so much!
Coupons emailed.
Old 05-09-14, 05:40 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

20% Off (Members): 3KSWVGM5B7Z4F
Exp. 05.12.14 at 2:59 AM EST
Old 05-09-14, 08:11 PM
Cool New Member

Hello all,

I'm looking for a printable/store coupon.

I'll be buying two items this weekend and would appreciate the discount.

Thanks!
Old 05-09-14, 08:14 PM
Cool New Member

Well next round of coupons is next week. Hopefully you are signed up to receive savings, news, and update emails. For whatever reasons some people seem to have problems receiving the emails from B&N. Hopefully you get them. A lot of the coupons have unique codes but other people can use the coupons at stores or online, so either member or non-member coupons should work with your membership.
I have yet to receive any coupons via e-mail

The first time i went to use my membership in the store it did not work and the associate just overrode and gave me the 10% manually.

However, the second time i went to use it, it worked.

I have enabled e-mail in my profile. in case anyone can help send me some coupon for the weekend.

Thanks
Old 05-09-14, 11:35 PM

I'd be immensely grateful if anyone has a 20% coupon that is good online. Trying to get a Motown CD box set for my wife.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.