12/13 ONLY! The Simpsons Season 6: $9.99 AR @ Fye

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

12/13 ONLY! The Simpsons Season 6: $9.99 AR @ Fye

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-06, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got my rebate - but they also told me that I purchased it on the wrong date. At the time, one call to get it corrected got me the rebate. But they have gotten a lot worse recently - these aren't just miscommunications anymore. They're purposely denying as many rebates as they can.
Old 08-03-06, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Did anyone ever get this? I called today, and they said I a) didn't purchase it at the right time (the email from fye.com said "Purchased 12/13/06" - last day of the rebate which I said they read the packing slip date which was 12/14/06) then they argued b) that I didn't include a UPC which I said was not required based on the directions on form. I had followed their instructions so well that I had followed step 4 which said to make copies of EVERYTHING!

I went through all this TWICE and then was told that the offer was closed so they couldn't give me the rebate anyway... so WHY didn't you just say that up front instead of trying to blame ME for the error. Clearly whomever was processing these rebates had their heads up their butts! So I went to a supervisor, then a manager and now tomorrow I need to call ANOTHER someone at TWEC (the rebate company itself not the Rebate Handling Center).

I have been documenting the hell out of my calls too so I'm ready to roll!

Did anyone else end up getting this rebate?
I think basically everyone had to call in and have them change their rebate. I called in and I received my rebate months ago. Did you just call them up now?
Old 08-03-06, 09:25 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
Apparently you haven't been to my house... I just picked $1,293 this morning. Coulda had more, but I didn't feel like getting the ladder out...

Are you sure that tree is yours? I woke up this morning and didn't see my money tree...

Anyhow, i wanna do this deal, but judging from my previous experience, i'm gonna think twice about it. I got the previous Simpson rebate, but not after a phone call... They denied the rebate because i didn't order on the specified date. Man, they were looking at the shipping date for god's sake! I got the check way pass the so called 4-10 weeks processing time.
Old 08-03-06, 09:26 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Oh wait a sec, i just realized this was an old post... oh boy, that was embrassing than the money tree.