Comic Book Talk The Place to talk about Comics

Best way to unload Bronze Age comics

Old 08-04-08, 08:59 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Best way to unload Bronze Age comics

I just got back from a vacation with my family and my Mom brought my comic books with her as a birthday gift, sort of. Anyway, I have no interest in them anymore, except for a little savings and maybe some spending cash. What is the best way. I was thinking of unloading them one at a time on eBay, I have that kind of patience, but the grading is getting in the way. I am a very honest seller and I don't want to either over or under rate my stuff. I'm thinking about taking a bunch to Lone Star Comics (mycomicshop.com) and asking them to make a bid. Anyone else have any ideas? I also have a bunch of mostly worthless titles from the early 90's, are those even worth the trouble?
Old 08-07-08, 12:37 PM

The 90's stuff probably isnt worth the trouble except for a few. The bronze age though is hot right now. Take them to lone star or try newkadia as well...... it has a profit sharing model and might make you more money.....

http://www.newkadia.com/
Old 08-07-08, 12:51 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Or post a list of stuff here. Seriously. I love Bronze stuff. Or email/PM me, I know of a few sites you can post on.
Old 08-07-08, 05:19 PM

Yeah, if you posted some titles/prices on a package of them, I would be very interested as well.
Old 08-07-08, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I'm in the process of scanning the titles in the best shape so I can give people an idea of the condition. I may post a list next week if I get through them. There aren't that many, 60ish I guess.