Community
Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

$3 Off Any Universal 100th Anniversary Blu-ray

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-12, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: $3 Off Any Universal 100th Anniversary Blu-ray

Does anyone know if the anniversary editions of the Bourne movies are the same Blu-ray/DVD Combo Format or have they finally separated them into individual discs (Blu-ray+DVD)?
Old 01-20-12, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by EvlAsh
Does anyone know if the anniversary editions of the Bourne movies are the same Blu-ray/DVD Combo Format or have they finally separated them into individual discs (Blu-ray+DVD)?
Warning - The Bourne movie are all flipper discs according to the packaging.
Old 01-22-12, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Anyone have trouble using 2 different coupons for 2 different BDs in the same transaction? I had trouble at Target because they didn't scan properly. I had the same issue last week, but the cashier just accepted them as manufacturer's coupons and took the $3.00 off each.

Today, they didn't scan and the cashier called over a manager. The manager scrutinized the coupons and then proudly pointed to me that they say DO NOT DOUBLE on them. She told me that meant that I could only use one coupon and would have to pay full price for my 2nd BD. I told her that I bought 2 movies with coupons last week and there were no issues. She shot back that obviously that employee did it wrong.

I tried to explain exactly what DO NOT DOUBLE meant, but she stood firm on her interpretation of the words. I ended up just getting one of the BDs and walking out. I wrote an email to Target complaining about their employees interpretation of this coupon. I'll see if they respond.
Old 01-22-12, 11:57 PM
Suspended

Thats why you say, "I'll be making two seperate purchases"
Old 01-23-12, 12:06 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Roybq
Anyone have trouble using 2 different coupons for 2 different BDs in the same transaction? I had trouble at Target because they didn't scan properly. I had the same issue last week, but the cashier just accepted them as manufacturer's coupons and took the $3.00 off each.

Today, they didn't scan and the cashier called over a manager. The manager scrutinized the coupons and then proudly pointed to me that they say DO NOT DOUBLE on them. She told me that meant that I could only use one coupon and would have to pay full price for my 2nd BD. I told her that I bought 2 movies with coupons last week and there were no issues. She shot back that obviously that employee did it wrong.

I tried to explain exactly what DO NOT DOUBLE meant, but she stood firm on her interpretation of the words. I ended up just getting one of the BDs and walking out. I wrote an email to Target complaining about their employees interpretation of this coupon. I'll see if they respond.
I am pretty sure the fine print on my coupon says 1 per person and 1 per register transaction.
Old 05-10-12, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by duganrm
I am pretty sure the fine print on my coupon says 1 per person and 1 per register transaction.
Yes it does. I was able to use the coupon at BB upgrade and save promotion on a bu ray and got the $5 off also. I've played this game twice and received the $3 coupon both times. Clearly that is what will awarded the most.
Old 07-15-12, 10:55 PM

tagged
Old 07-16-12, 10:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 603 Likes on 435 Posts

Originally Posted by Interstella5555
tagged
You're it.
Old 07-17-12, 08:40 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Does the Universal $3 coupon printer let you print 2 coupons per email address or per computer? Can you request a code and "play" more than once per email address or computer?

There aren't any other BDs I want right now, but it would be helpful to know if I need to use a different email address or computer the next time I try. Thanks.
Old 07-17-12, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Manzana
Does the Universal $3 coupon printer let you print 2 coupons per email address or per computer? Can you request a code and "play" more than once per email address or computer?

There aren't any other BDs I want right now, but it would be helpful to know if I need to use a different email address or computer the next time I try. Thanks.
It's two per computer. You can sign up with a different email address but you need to have a different computer to print them out.
Old 07-17-12, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Manzana
You can PLAY as much as you want under the same email, if you have the codes. But if you win the $3 coupon, you won't be able to print it, unless you copy the code and use it on a different PC. But the odds of you winning an actual prize apparently aren't very good. Has ANYONE in here won a prize?
Old 07-18-12, 12:46 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 86 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
Has ANYONE in here won a prize?
I don't know why I didn't start playing sooner.
But I wanted some coupons for the BB upgrade and save program.
So the 1st code I ever played this week from Billy Elliot won a free blu-ray.
Not sure which one ,but they asked for my address,

beginners luck

Last edited by JoeySeven; 07-18-12 at 01:12 AM.
Old 07-18-12, 11:29 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Thanks for the info. So in summary, you can print 2 coupons per computer (or OS) and get perhaps 5-6 coupons per email (requiring 3 different computers).
Old 10-10-12, 12:02 AM
Cool New Member

How can this coupon be used when you place a best buy order to be sent to store?
Old 10-10-12, 02:24 AM

in hand of clueless cs i was still able to use for E.T. thanks to manager @Target