Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Robocop Trilogy $5 coupon

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-10, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Robocop Trilogy $5 coupon

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours
Just trying to help, so you could have something else to go in there with and show them. Since you didnt seem have luck any other way.
I dont know what to tell ya, the times they gave me a headache about it, i called up and they said yes and then called the store. i havent had any issues price matching and using a coupon lately cause the store management hasnt changed in a while, and neither has anyone else who ive seen come in with coupons and a price match. really not sure why your bestbuy store doesnt understand the concept that they get reimbursed the amount of the coupon, the fact that they ring it up like cash should be a big clue to them about that.

And this isnt even one of the disney 10 dollar off coupons, its a mesely little 5 dollar coupon.

I have a feeling that your store is just applying the same reasoning for not allowing a price match as if you were trying to use a reward zone coupon or certificate and a price match. Which with those it makes since they dont allow both. And for whatever reason you werent able to get help via 1-800 (which is very strange considering 1-800 bestbuy is usually very helpful)
The thing made me upset was I called the 800 number at the store and the lady told me the same thing. Either pm or coupon but not both. Well this wasn't the first time happened to me. When there was Target special for buying Monter Inc and another blu ray. I forgot which one and there was a $10 off coupon for each blu ray. I took the ad to a bestbuy(this is a different store) and the cs told me the same thing that they couldn't take the coupons when price matching with a competitive store.
Old 10-14-10, 09:05 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Walmart and Target in my area don't carry the Robocop Trilogy BD. Since (as we've already discussed) Fry's won't take the coupon and Best Buy won't take the coupon and pricematch (for me and AlexOi at least), I'll be waiting for a
Old 10-18-10, 01:17 AM

Now Amazon is selling it for $28.99. If you don't have to pay tax buying from Amazon, then the price is pretty close to final price after the coupon.
Old 10-19-10, 01:34 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think that Best Buy now has it for $29.99.
Old 10-19-10, 05:31 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

damn you beat me to it, cuz i was about post this.