Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

fallout tactics worth buying?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

fallout tactics worth buying?

Old 03-28-01, 07:45 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll probably go buy Black and White today, and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the new fallout game since I might pick that one up too. I liked the previous two, but this new one looks kind of different.
Old 03-28-01, 07:53 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: Where the sky is always Carolina Blue! (Currently VA - again...)
I played the demo (which rocked -- multiplayer was really sweet), though I haven't got enough money for the game yet -- but I haven't seen any bad reviews.

Check out http://fallout.gamestats.com for a good general fallout site -- they should a list of review links. http://www.bluesnews.com also has a daily list of all game reviews and links.

Tuan Jim
Old 03-28-01, 02:32 PM

I recently played this Demo as well and it just kicked some serious booty. One of the most intense stratedgy games I have ever played, simply because I am tired of so many either straight war or fantasy type tactical games. The storyline seemed pretty fluid and had a sharp edge to the language.
Multiplayer aspect makes the already, great game to me, go up even farther in respect. Playing with 3 of my friends, we were all trying to sneak up to one another, constantly second guessing and then KA-BLAMM ... I die by a land mine or chaingun... the game just kicks. I am goin out to buy mine on Friday! PAYDAY
Old 03-28-01, 04:23 PM

YES! BUY IT NOW!!!!

I haven't had this much fun with a game since Half-Life!