Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

For us older gamers... PSO?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-01, 04:55 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As many of you know, I'm one of the older gamers. I do enjoy games like Gran Turismo and Out of this World, but I can't handle some of these newer titles. You know what I'm talking about - the Mario 64's and the Turok. Where can we older gamers find some of the games that maybe we can still play. I thank you for reading this.
Old 03-20-01, 09:01 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How old are you? I've been looking through some of your posts to find the answer, but I find nothing. I have yet to look through all of them though (don't have time). Anyway, I am just wondering, then I maybe could recommend some games you could play.

You talked about Gran Turismo (generally new) and Out of this World (an old, great game...ever played the 'sequel' Flashback? I use the word sequel because it actually has nothing to do with OotW but is by the same company with the same gameplay mechanics). Unfortunately, these two games still will not explain to me how old you are. I've been in games for a long time, but I am only in my mid-20s. I may be able to recommed things for you though...let me know.

Oh yes, let me know what systems you own as well. For reference, I own (I won't go into past systems I own):

PC, PS2, PSX, N64, DC

Oh yes, I forgot to talk about PSO. I try not to get into Multi-Player games with role-playing elements in them. The games really suck time away from anything else you do and looking at people talking about PSO it seems like they spend a LOT of time on it. When the Star Wars Galaxy game comes out I will most likely fall victim to it, at least I have a while before that happens. I am close to breaking down and getting PSO though...we'll see.

[Edited by AgtFox on 03-20-01 at 07:04 AM]
Old 03-20-01, 11:42 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Heh under Chief Barry's name it lists it as banned?
Old 03-20-01, 12:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
heh...I see that.
Old 03-20-01, 01:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

His signature/qoute couldn't be more appropriate. "It's over"