Reload this Page >

DIABLO IV: Xbox Consoles, PS Consoles & PC - 6/5/23

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

DIABLO IV: Xbox Consoles, PS Consoles & PC - 6/5/23

Old 01-29-24, 09:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 209 Likes on 182 Posts
Re: DIABLO IV: Xbox Consoles, PS Consoles & PC - 6/5/23

Yeah at 6pm Pacific I tried my first World Boss since switching to WT3 and had like 6 people waiting there with 5+ minutes before even started. Only died once and we beat it with like 8minutes left on timer. Have done 100% ton all 5 maps and started doing TREE favors. Have gotten 4 chests so far and a 3 Unique's. Going to do more then Helltides.
Old 01-30-24, 09:45 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 233 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by gerrythedon
Yeah at 6pm Pacific I tried my first World Boss since switching to WT3 and had like 6 people waiting there with 5+ minutes before even started. Only died once and we beat it with like 8minutes left on timer. Have done 100% ton all 5 maps and started doing TREE favors. Have gotten 4 chests so far and a 3 Unique's. Going to do more then Helltides.
Yeah, once you get out of WT 2 the timer's not an issue. On WT 4 last season Ball Lightning Sorcs and Hammer of the Ancient Barbs could take the world boss down in seconds.
The following users liked this post:
K&AJones (01-30-24)
Old 01-30-24, 06:25 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 117 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by MrX
Yeah, once you get out of WT 2 the timer's not an issue. On WT 4 last season Ball Lightning Sorcs and Hammer of the Ancient Barbs could take the world boss down in seconds.
This season all you need is a couple of Storm Lighting Druids and Charge Barbs....
MrX (01-30-24)
Old 01-30-24, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 209 Likes on 182 Posts

I love my Unique Gauntlets that have 20% chance to freeze enemies . Too bad the other 3 Unique I don't use, I still like my previous Legendarys instead.
MrX (01-30-24)
Old 01-30-24, 09:39 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by K&AJones
This season all you need is a couple of Storm Lighting Druids and Charge Barbs....
Yeah, I was just looking at the tier list on Maxroll and the top tier endgame builds are just barbs and druids. Twisting Blades Rogue finally got nerfed down a tier.
Old 02-05-24, 06:52 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 117 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by MrX
Yeah, I was just looking at the tier list on Maxroll and the top tier endgame builds are just barbs and druids. Twisting Blades Rogue finally got nerfed down a tier.

Yea...from what I've seen and heard...It's a Barb and Druid Fest out there.....Twisting Blades got nerfed from having three hits to two and read somewhere poison got something as well. Some have said there's 1-2 good bow builds.....two of us still haven't jumped in yet and frankly it's 50/50 at this point; we're having too much fun and stuff in Warframe with 1-2 others need to get back to....but I'm also interested in picking up Helldiver's II for just sheer stupid shooting fun....not to mention I've followed Skull & Bones and watching if this will finally be good; really like the theme on this one.....
Old 02-05-24, 09:58 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by K&AJones
Yea...from what I've seen and heard...It's a Barb and Druid Fest out there.....Twisting Blades got nerfed from having three hits to two and read somewhere poison got something as well. Some have said there's 1-2 good bow builds.....two of us still haven't jumped in yet and frankly it's 50/50 at this point; we're having too much fun and stuff in Warframe with 1-2 others need to get back to....but I'm also interested in picking up Helldiver's II for just sheer stupid shooting fun....not to mention I've followed Skull & Bones and watching if this will finally be good; really like the theme on this one.....
Yeah, it's pretty much barbs and druids with a few rouges. Not many sorcs.

It's not as good as last season, but better than season 1. The Nightmare Vaults were a good idea in theory, but the last room is a pain in the ass if you're a melee character. It's near impossible to not get hit or step on a trip with the size of the mobs.
Old 02-11-24, 11:45 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Next update is supposed to let you salvage uber uniques and craft anyone you want after salvaging 5 of them.
Old 02-11-24, 03:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 227 Likes on 162 Posts

Haven't play this in months just got bored. Playing Diablo 2 Recurrested just finish in normal with my Holy Fire paladin and it made it much easier.