Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Wwe 2k22

Old 05-22-21, 03:15 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 87 Likes on 65 Posts
Wwe 2k22

No word on a release date. This game has a lot to prove after the bugged filled messed WWE 2K20 was.

Edit: I have no idea why the letters in the title went to lowercase. Could a mod fix the title? Thank you.
Old 05-23-21, 07:52 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 196 Likes on 144 Posts
Re: Wwe 2k22

I’ve been itching to play a wrestling game even though I haven’t watched it in over a decade. The last game I think I played was a Smackdown vs Raw on the 360.
From what I understand, they’ve changed quite a bit (control and quality wise). Anyone have any recommendations on the last good one for ps4/ps5?
No multiplayer needed. I just liked creating a character, doing the story and wrestling as old school wrestlers.
Old 05-24-21, 08:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Toddarino View Post
Iíve been itching to play a wrestling game even though I havenít watched it in over a decade. The last game I think I played was a Smackdown vs Raw on the 360.
From what I understand, theyíve changed quite a bit (control and quality wise). Anyone have any recommendations on the last good one for ps4/ps5?
No multiplayer needed. I just liked creating a character, doing the story and wrestling as old school wrestlers.
The last one I enjoyed playing was 2K19. It had a nice mix of old and new wrestlers.
Old 05-25-21, 07:49 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition