DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Video Game Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk-15/)
-   -   How long do you get to play during the week? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-talk/643233-how-long-do-you-get-play-during-week.html)

OldBoy 03-01-18 10:40 PM

How long do you get to play during the week?

i work 5 days a week, with weekends off and wish i could play during the week and used to a little, but now i don't at all. only a few hours on weekends. maybe 4 hours max. sucks. i wish i had more time...

so how long do you get to play during a typical week?

adrenaline78 03-02-18 03:19 AM

Re: How long do you get to play during the week?

I usually play about 3 hours before work, 3 hours after work... So that puts me at 30+ a week.

kd5 03-02-18 06:12 AM

Lately I've been playing more, on my days off and when I don't go into work till late, probably about 10 hours a week. Not much by some standards but enough for me.

The Questyen 03-02-18 07:48 AM

On average more than 15. An hour or two most weekdays and then 4-5 hours each weekend day.

fumanstan 03-02-18 09:03 AM

Voted 5-10, I'll usually play a couple games of Overwatch or something at work on my PC during lunch or towards the end of the day, and depending on how tired I am or what game i'm playing i'll try and play an hour or so before bed on weekdays. Weekends vary since sometimes i'm out doing something with the wife, but maybe a couple hours there.

story 03-02-18 09:52 AM

I'm in a very busy season and I also don't have a game that has really, truly grabbed me lately the way other games have in the past, so I don't play all that much. I'll play Star Wars Battlefront II for an hour or so for 3-4 nights a week if I'm not too full with other work. When I was really into Battlefield Bad Company 2, I'd play 2-3 hours a night most nights, easy, I just plain loved that game. I still like it but I'm so out of practice and the DualShock 3 is so different from the DualShock 4 that I'm not that good at it, anymore, sadly.

davidh777 03-02-18 10:01 AM

More answers here:

How many hours per week do you spend playing video games?

mndtrp 03-04-18 11:15 AM

Most weeks it's around an hour or two. Every two or three weeks, I'll get a day to myself where I don't have anything going on, and I'll spend an afternoon playing.

Sonny Corinthos 03-04-18 01:40 PM

Sadly, about an hour, hour and a half at most. The weekdays are just super busy.

brainee 03-04-18 01:50 PM

Voted 5-10 hours, but that's really more like my total free entertainment time for the week. But I completely lose track of controls if I don't dedicate myself to a game, so I put off movies and tv when playing a longer game. But then I might go a month or two without playing anything.

MrX 03-04-18 02:11 PM

During the week an hour or two on the days I don’t go to the gym after work and a few hours a day on the weekends.