Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

*** Official DVDTalk PS4 Destiny Clan - Daggers Of Destiny ***

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-15, 04:25 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
Re: *** Official DVDTalk PS4 Destiny Clan - Daggers Of Destiny ***

Originally Posted by musick
yeah, I also know per our conversation last night, Scott wants to run vault but he is looking to run normal to get the Minuet drop
Well, that and I want to train more people to run the relic.

What we could do is do one run on normal, then get to Atheon, I switch characters to keep the Atheon save, then do Atheon again on normal right away, then the hard runs. Or I just not worry about the Minuet/training.
Old 02-12-15, 04:54 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Scott, we all owe you for helping us and running raids when you don't need to so whatever you want to do will be fine with us.
Old 02-12-15, 10:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

congrats, again good weapon to have for the Crota hard mode battle
Old 02-12-15, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for letting me run the Vault of Glass with you guys tonight. Would have loved to stick around for the hard runs, but I've got to be up at 5:30 tomorrow which normally wouldn't be a problem, but I'll be working with people that I should seem at least semi-competent around. I didn't really care if we did hard or normal, I just wanted a chance at an exotic. I got something I didn't have (Red Death), so that's a plus, and of course it's always fun playing with the Daggers!
Old 02-12-15, 11:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Obey The D
I'm in for VOG runs tomorrow. I want a fatebringer, as well as a AE so I can do the thorn crucible bounty.
Originally Posted by Gooter
Grats Cruz on the Ballerhorn! When it rains, it pours.

Tonight's schedule. Just want to run something since I can start earlier for once.

Raids: VoG Hard first then CE Norm if time
Time: 9PM CT ish

1. Gooter
2. Avs
3. Musick
4. Emperor
5. Slider
6. Scott (since he has the Oracle CP or at very least if he doesn't want Hard we can grab the CP)

Alternates: Cruz

Edit: I've run VoG Hard once this week already so I can bow out after one or two runs and let someone take my place (as long as I get it back if we do Crota afterwards )
The life of a poor lowly 31. First to say they are in, and they get kicked to the curb.

I did mange to get my Ghorn wannabe just a half circle from being maxed out. I fully expect to see the regular Ghorn for sale tomorrow from Xur when I wake up.
Old 02-13-15, 12:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sorry Obey
It has nothing to do with your level ... I'm sure it was just missed by Goot when he put up the sign up list
I know I usually don't look back to the prior day either when starting a list

That said this list will be level restricted to 32's only .....l

Crota's End Raid
Difficultly level: hard
Start time: Friday 2/13 9:00 pm CT ish

- TheKing
- musick
- Emperor Charon
- avsfan21
- guardian TBD
- guardian TBD

standby guardians:
tentative: cruzness

Last edited by musick; 02-13-15 at 10:14 AM.
Old 02-13-15, 01:08 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The life of a poor lowly 31. First to say they are in, and they get kicked to the curb.

I did mange to get my Ghorn wannabe just a half circle from being maxed out. I fully expect to see the regular Ghorn for sale tomorrow from Xur when I wake up.
Sorry man. We only got one hard run in tonight, and if there's enough interest we'll try for the other two on Saturday. If you can be around, you get a spot.
Old 02-13-15, 02:14 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah sorry Obey, I didn't see your post. I actually missed Emperor's and Slider's initially too.
Old 02-13-15, 02:30 AM

Is there any possible way that the next hard runs for Vault can be done on Sunday, or some more, at least? I don't think that I will be around on Saturday (especially since it is the faux holiday that it is).

And sorry again for the asshole persona for part of tonight, I was playing like shit, things were just going poorly in the first few Templar attempts, in general. It doesn't help that I didn't get anything but crap, like usual, but I expected that, of course.

Also, put me down for at least one run through Crota for tomorrow night. I would like to get a hard mode run in, since I missed the last few.
Old 02-13-15, 04:35 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Emperor Charon
Is there any possible way that the next hard runs for Vault can be done on Sunday, or some more, at least? I don't think that I will be around on Saturday (especially since it is the faux holiday that it is).

And sorry again for the asshole persona for part of tonight, I was playing like shit, things were just going poorly in the first few Templar attempts, in general. It doesn't help that I didn't get anything but crap, like usual, but I expected that, of course.

Also, put me down for at least one run through Crota for tomorrow night. I would like to get a hard mode run in, since I missed the last few.
I kinda forgot that Saturday was the 14th. I'm up for a Sunday run as well if Saturday is out of the cards for everyone. Go get some booty, and we can save the loot for the next day.

Speaking of loot, my A-team pal McRubick decided to try and solo Crota's End, and did a pretty good job of it. He got all the way Ir Yut when he decided to call me in for assistance. When all was said and done, I looked on the screen and it said McRubick found Gjallarhorn.

Yep, my skills as the Gjallarhorn whisperer continue, even after I finally got mine. It was the second for McRubick. Also, it was the second time that I have two-manned Ir Yut. The first time I did that was with 19K. His reward: His 1st Gjallarhorn.
Old 02-13-15, 07:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by musick
sorry Obey
It has nothing to do with your level ... I'm sure it was just missed by Goot when he put up the sign up list
I know I usually don't look back to the prior day either when starting a list

That said this list will be level restricted to 32's only .....l

Crota's End Raid
Difficultly level: hard
Start time: Friday 2/13 9:00 pm CT ish

- TheKing
- musick
- guardian TBD
- guardian TBD
- guardian TBD
- guardian TBD

standby guardians:
cryptc and I are in

EDIT: Actually, if you are looking for 32's then we are both out since we are only 31's. If anyone else wants to try and get a normal Crota run in (or a hard VOG), let us know. If not, I guess we'll run the weekly and call it a night.

Last edited by mattysemo247; 02-13-15 at 07:46 AM.
Old 02-13-15, 07:50 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL

Originally Posted by JohnSlider
Thanks for letting me run the Vault of Glass with you guys tonight. Would have loved to stick around for the hard runs, but I've got to be up at 5:30 tomorrow which normally wouldn't be a problem, but I'll be working with people that I should seem at least semi-competent around. I didn't really care if we did hard or normal, I just wanted a chance at an exotic. I got something I didn't have (Red Death), so that's a plus, and of course it's always fun playing with the Daggers!
So I heard slider got the Red Death and I was happy for him(congrats). He had actually sent me a message asking if I was interested in taking his spot on the last normal section you guys did. I told him no (I was doing bounties/glimmer farming). When I heard you guys were doing a hard run I figured I could stay up a little longer even though I also had a early wake up call (up @5:15), So I had some tea to perk me up. Everything went well once we went through a few glitchy runs at the Templar (easily the most time consuming part of the run). My Patience and Time paid off though as I was getting off lots of critical strikes thanks to the aid of some well timed Weapons of Light titan bubbles. My lucky weapon drop streak continued as I finally got the my 2nd most sought after weapon the Fatebringer Got lots of shards throughout the night and we took down Atheon after only a handful of tries. My "horseshoe up the ass" continued to work for me as I got my 2nd Red Death and the Aspect of Glass.

Thanks guys for letting me join in. I had fun and got to witness Scott actually fail the jumping puzzle. which was my highlight of the night.
Old 02-13-15, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL

I might be able to bring a couple of 32's to the Crota dance. However I had tentative plans about a couple of normal runs with sauce and r2 to take a stab at handling the sword.
Old 02-13-15, 10:03 AM

I would be in for hard mode Crota, I will try not to fall asleep tonight like I did last Friday.
Old 02-13-15, 10:16 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Just when you think Xur can't possibly get any worse...

I guess I might pick up a 3rd Icebreaker since I only bought two last time he offered it. Other than that, he doesn't have a single thing I'm interested in. I was hoping for a hunter helmet or helmet engram since the raid helmet is so much harder to come by than the rest of the armor pieces.
Old 02-13-15, 10:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Taking off work a bit early for the holiday weekend and might run my three nightfalls. Nexus is pretty short, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Just in case anybody needs help...or doesn't have enough useless purple guns to turn into useless ascendent energy.
Old 02-13-15, 10:34 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by chess
Taking off work a bit early for the holiday weekend and might run my three nightfalls. Nexus is pretty short, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Just in case anybody needs help...or doesn't have enough useless purple guns to turn into useless ascendent energy.
What time are you thinking about running them? I still need to run one with my Hunter.
Old 02-13-15, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Around 2-3PM EST.
Old 02-13-15, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by chess
Around 2-3PM EST.
I should be on around then.
Old 02-14-15, 12:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Is the ps3 and ps4 different servers? I'm trying to do the weekly mission for my bounty but I cant even come close to doing it.
Old 02-14-15, 02:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Dash
Is the ps3 and ps4 different servers? I'm trying to do the weekly mission for my bounty but I cant even come close to doing it.
PS3 and PS4 players can't play together, if that's what you meant. However, your progress is saved on both versions, and if you have bot consoles and copies of the game for both, you can swap freely between them.
Old 02-14-15, 02:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TheKing
PS3 and PS4 players can't play together, if that's what you meant. However, your progress is saved on both versions, and if you have bot consoles and copies of the game for both, you can swap freely between them.
Awesome thanks for the info. Very helpful for when I upgrade to a ps4. Till then I guess I'll have to find a fire team that will help me through a weekly. Hope the shotgun is worth it.
Old 02-14-15, 02:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

If anyone just needs to run Atheon on normal tonight I have a savepoint.
Old 02-14-15, 02:56 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

If anyone just needs to run Atheon on normal tonight I have a savepoint.
I don't need to run it, but I might grab the checkpoint off of you if you're around.
Old 02-14-15, 06:23 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Just finished off Crota on hard with my Titan, and I got my first Crota ship!

But on top of that, I also got the Crux Of Crota! Necrochasm!!!!

EDIT: Finished off my Warlock, and got my 3rd Fang Of Ir Yut and some energy.

So basically, I have everything from the hard raid now.

Last edited by TheKing; 02-14-15 at 07:30 PM.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.