Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Somebody please HELP ME on Rainbow Six Vegas!!!

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Somebody please HELP ME on Rainbow Six Vegas!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-07, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somebody please HELP ME on Rainbow Six Vegas!!! **UPDATED**

I am stuck in a certain part of the game and I don't know if it's a glitch or not. Hopefully someone here will know.

In the Dante's theater level I went through and hacked the computer of terrorist info. While hacking, more terrorists slid down the through the glass ceiling, shot at us, etc. I killed all of them and completed hacking the computer and the lady in my upper left video screen said to head to the roof to the chopper. Well I didn't know there was a ladder next to me so I go back out and try to go up the theater stairs. I end up coming into what I thought was a different theatre room that looked similar to the one I just hacked but I guess it was the same. Only now there are more terrorists to kill and so I assume I haven't been there.

I got killed and now every time I start my checkpoint, when I follow the distance marker to my "goal" it ends up at the computer to be hacked but I can't figure out what to do. The first time I got there and pointed my aiming sight at it, it would ask if I wanted to hack the computer but it doesn't do that now. I climbed the ladder and at the end of the walkway is a door but it has a red light on it and I think it's locked because I can't get in it. What should I do? The distance marker to my goal acts like the computer is still my objective but then I'm powerless when I get there.

Any suggestions on what to do or if this is a glitch or not? Is there a way for me to start the whole level over and not just my checkpoint?

Last edited by Lucas McCain; 04-10-07 at 09:21 AM.
Old 04-09-07, 02:45 PM

If you're standing at the computer and looking at the seats from the stage, there should be a ladder to your left.
Old 04-09-07, 03:31 PM

I did see the ladder and I climbed it and I can't go anywhere else. There's a door that's locked but no way into it.
Old 04-09-07, 03:40 PM

Well, it sounds like you may be bugged. If I understand correctly, that door will only open after you hack the computer. Just try and hack it. Sometimes, you can't hack if if there's people in the way. Make sure there's a path for Jung to get to the computer when you tell him to hack it.
Old 04-09-07, 07:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

There's a bug whereby if you backtrack a certain distance instead of heading up the ladder
when prompted you pretty much screw yourself. Not sure if it'll work, but try selecting just
that chapter instead of restarting from your last checkpoint. Maybe you'll be able to
progress that way.
Old 04-10-07, 09:20 AM

Well I was able to restart the level from the beginning and this time after I downloaded the terrorist hub I went up the ladder and out the door! So now I'm stuck trying to open a spillway or something on the dam, but not because of a glitch, just because it's hard! I'm just VERY glad and thankful I didn't have to start the game over from the beginning, but just the level. Thanks for replying!
Old 04-10-07, 05:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

For the dam section, stand at the back behind the crates. Shoot a few times once the intitial
wave comes at you from the front, then take out the 2 that will come out the garage door
next to where you're standing (shoot them while it's opening, one is a whiz with granades).
After that you'll just have them attacking from the front. If you need to advance there's
plenty of nooks and crannies to take cover with along the right.