Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Good cellphone games?

Old 07-17-06, 01:43 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good cellphone games?

Just wondering, what are some good games to pack on my cellphone? Just curious because I got a phone that was kinda advertised for gaming but i havent seen alot of games that have peaked my interest, there are a few good looking ones at mobizzo.com, however.
Old 07-17-06, 03:56 AM

The very few I've played were extremely lame. There was a putt putt game that wasn't too bad, but that's not saying much.
Old 07-17-06, 04:39 PM

Massive Snowboarding is one of top ones to DL.
Old 07-17-06, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

puzzle games tend to work best, like tetris, frogger and

doom rpg and need for speed are both good too.
Old 07-19-06, 05:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I found a site that has tons of games free for Sony Ericsson phones. I was able to transfer them over bluetooth and they work like a charm. I agree though, golf, card games (Texas Hold Em!), and basic puzzle games work great on most phones.
Old 07-24-06, 01:33 AM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by Cardiff Giant
I found a site that has tons of games free for Sony Ericsson phones. I was able to transfer them over bluetooth and they work like a charm. I agree though, golf, card games (Texas Hold Em!), and basic puzzle games work great on most phones.

which site is that? thats cool but i actually use a razr myself, doesyourphonesuck.com, this is where i usually get my stuff, but some of the games are really worth the price. It is a wee bit harder to control the fully 3d games like fantom overdrive but they are still fun.
Old 07-24-06, 01:43 AM

I've used this place, no complaints: http://www.getjar.com/software/

I use a Motorola L7 (aka the SLVR), and that's pretty much the same as a Razr, so the downloads should work for you. Just filter for Razr software, and then click games, and boom, you have a buttload to choose from. All you need to do is download the .jar files, and then move them to your phone memory card's kjava folder. Oh, and then install them on the phone. It's pretty easy.
Old 08-07-06, 08:01 AM
Cool New Member

thanks for the recommendations everyone, i will check out that site as well. i got all the games and ringers i need from doesyourphonesuck.com.
Old 08-08-06, 01:49 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
dope wars
bubble bobble = I really like this game.
bookworm

There was some game that you could play against other people. When you got near someone playing the game you could shot at them with different weapons. Its probably dead now though.

dope wars and bubble bobble are free. Good games for when you are going number 2 or just passing some time.
Old 08-08-06, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Khan!
which site is that? thats cool but i actually use a razr myself, doesyourphonesuck.com, this is where i usually get my stuff, but some of the games are really worth the price. It is a wee bit harder to control the fully 3d games like fantom overdrive but they are still fun.
http://www.sonik.letsmoto.com/index.php?