Reload this Page >

Bleach DS friend codes

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Bleach DS friend codes

Old 03-06-06, 09:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Bleach DS friend codes

Are you sick of playing lagging games from people in Japan. Well post your friend code here then.

DS Nick: BaronOHell
FC:3264-8412-5265
Old 03-06-06, 11:19 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Its online? Let me load er up....
Old 03-07-06, 07:31 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What are your impressions of the game? Are you a fan of the anime?
Old 03-07-06, 07:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought about getting this because of Wi-Fi but I JUST got Jump Superstars (they seem similar).. though I'd imagine if there's enough people here playing I may jump into it. I don't like anime but I love Treasure and the videos of the game look pretty cool.
Old 03-07-06, 08:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Well lets see. If jump superstars is like SSBM then this game is like guilty gear X mix with a dash of the card system. I have no idea what the story is but I'm guessing it has something to do with a girl being kidnapped and you going to rescue her. Hmmmmm well that is what the first story line is about. The other characters probably have different stories.

Any way there are 28 characters to play. I think you start off with around 14, not really sure because I didn't count them. You unlock new people by completing story mode which you do need a guide for to know the rules IE (kill this person first, use all your magic, don't use all your magic ect) but this only for the first character.

The card system is kind of like jump superstars but you only get to use 2 cards at any one time. Once you use a card a new random card can be played. Cards can do many things like heal you, improve you, hurt who you are fighting, ect. This can be turned off if you think cards are cheap. Hey here is a web site with all the cards in the game...ok you can not have it because I lost the link. Very useful page if you can find it.

The battles take place on 2 fields that you can switch back and forth to by pressing L but this uses some energy. A couple of characters have attacks that switch fields so they can do it for free. I think this is more important for characters that have healing spells. Switch to a different field while your enemy has zero energy and then use your heal spell in complete safety.

The fighting is very much like guilty gear x with it dashing, 3 power level attacks, guard reversals, damage reversals, and some strange attacks. Also the graphics are pretty darn good and easy on the eyes.

Wifi is the bitch of the game. Oh it would have be perfect if they did something like connecting to lowest ping person closest to your skill. No you just connect with random bob or a you can connect with people you are friends with. Since most people that have this are in Japan nearly all random battles will be with Japanese people mean the game will lag like hell. So to get over this you must add people that live closer to you so you can have some lag free action. You can also play to be ranked in soul society but again all your games will lag because you can not play against friends just the random player. Don't disconnect when playing in soul society that counts against you.

Another thing about fighting you have the options of pulling off moves by pressing a button on lower screen. I suggest learning all the basic moves and using the buttons only for super moves that eat magic since they are harder to do.

All in all I think it is a great game. I have watched up to episode 20 of the anime but don't feel spoiled by the game since I have no idea what is going on. I guess now I know of some future characters that haven't showed up yet in the anime. I'm not sure this is a must buy since guilty gear x is coming out soon or is out now. Might want to wait and see how that is before buying this game. This really isn't anything like jump superstars so I wouldn't compare them. hmmm well of the two this has more replay value and can be played mostly without a guide, in jump superstars you need a guide at all times because there is only a story mode in that game.