Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Playing Ninja Gaiden on 360=Good or Bad?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 12-25-05, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sure you guys already know, but Gamefly is having a pretty decent deal on thier used games, $3.00 off every game + free shipping on all games $12.99 and up. Use code YEAREND05. Anyhoo, with that being said, believe it or not, I have never owned Ninja Gaiden, and since I got rid of my xbox pretty much the second Nov.22 came around and I picked up my 360, I was thinking maybe I would buy a few "old" xbox games, but here is my problem.

I have played 2 "old xbox" games on my 360 so far, halo 2 which is just as amazing if not better on the 360, but FUZION FRENZY on the other hand runs like its in slow motion, and really sucks.

So my question to you is this....How is ninja gaiden on the 360 and are there any other "old" xbox games that slow down on the 360? Cause there are a few other original games that I am interested in that are on the compatiblity list.

Thanks.

Last edited by mrmagoo; 12-25-05 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-25-05, 08:29 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,607 Likes on 1,006 Posts
I've heard Ninja Gaiden has some problems, hitching frame rates and such - which can mean the difference between life and death in that game, especially later levels.