Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Any interest in 360 DVDTalk Tiger Tournament?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 12-21-05, 01:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any interest in having a DVDTalk Tiger Woods tournament? I just got this, and this is the first TW game I have played and I love it. I really want to play online but everytime I do, I am up against some putz playing as Tiger while I have my custom character and usually get smoked.
Old 12-21-05, 01:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I may be interested. I know my user created character sucks...since I only played the game sparingly. LIVE = DJ DoubleDown
Old 12-21-05, 03:00 PM

I'm in! Live = mjbauer
Old 12-21-05, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I gotta say that for the most part the only people who play this on LIVE are freaking amazing. The one guy, EA MAFIA, must be playing this game night and day. I have yet to challenge anyone online. I'm not afraid of losing but I'm not into the idea of someone mopping the floor with me.

I'd be up for a game with a group of more casual players. After today I should have all my stats maxed out and I'd be ready for a game. My gamertag is in my signature.
Old 12-22-05, 08:44 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Whoa...how did you max out your stats already? I'll get KILLED...oh well.
Old 12-22-05, 04:24 PM

How is this game for the 360. I am trying to decide between this or Tony Hawk as my next game but I cant decide. I havent played a Tony hawk game in years and the only golf I have played recently was Hot Shots.
Old 12-23-05, 04:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

If you play in tournaments you can buy your stats much faster than you can if you do those annoying career challengers, or as they have been called in the past....scenarios! I've always hated the scenarios so I'll do anything to bypass them.

bluntman72, I used to really enjoy the Tony Hawk series but over the years the game has either become more difficult or I am just crappy at the newer ones. I rented American Wasteland and I did think the one huge area think was neat but I couldn't do a damn thing in the game. I created my guy, did a few simple tricks and then when it came time to really do something I just didn't have what it took.

I've been buying Tiger Woods for a number of years now and each year I find faults in the game but it's always enjoyable enough that I come back the next year.
Old 12-24-05, 10:59 AM

Count me in. My tag is dave360. My character isn't built up yet though