Reload this Page >

Walmart Video Games Deals for $10

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 11-16-05, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In was in the Walmart in Essington last night and they had a huge "dump bin" full of video games for $10. There were Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube titles. I picked up Conflict Vietnam and Sega Classics, but there were a ton of titles to choose from.
Old 11-16-05, 06:50 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

any others you noticed, specifically Gamecube and PS2. Walmart is a half an hour from me .
Old 11-16-05, 07:36 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Walmart sales are always YMMV, though. A few weeks ago,my Walmart had half off of select games, including recently released titles like Ninja Gaiden Black and Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, and one version of Nintendogs. Picked up Xbox Prince of Persia II for 7.50 or so. Of course, someone posted it on CAG and that was wiped out, but it wasn't a nationwide sale according to posts there.
Old 11-17-05, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Outlaw
any others you noticed, specifically Gamecube and PS2. Walmart is a half an hour from me .
I went back last night to grab a few more. For Gamecube, they seemed to have all of the Lord of the Rings games. Otherwise, it was mostly Xbox and PS2. Honestly, there was a really good variety of PS2, but I din't bother looking at the Xbox. Among the Ps2 were Dead to Rights 2, Syphon Filter 2?, Ford Racing, Evil Dead Regeneration, Vietcong Purple Haze, Ratchet and Clank?, Hot Shots Golf 1 and 2, Outlaw Golf 2 and many more. They had a ton of racing games, but they mostly looked jive. I would definitely call before you go to see if they have a bin because I went to another Walmart in Glenolden and they claimed they "had the bin" but the games were gone. Good luck!
Old 11-17-05, 10:05 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

any psp games?