Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

saw a "nintendo power" jacket today

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-04, 02:18 PM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by sararekuforever
Yes, so that is why I do not like the people who dress like punks or preppy whatever it is because they are fake and not true and trying to fit to a standard...that is true and makes no good first impression

It is when you can see one person and their style and how they carry it and how they look good and impose a positive image then you realize how beauty is.
That's more or less what people in this thread have been saying.

Retro clothing is lame, not only because it's dorky, but its a fad that people are into just because it's popular.

People have said they wouldn't date someone who dressed poorly, or couldn't get a hot girl if they wore, video game clothing.

Not that they want everyone to look like people in magazine.

It's more just that everyone is attracted to certain types of people, and the manner of dress is a factor in that.

I prefer girls that dress nice, but don't were trendy logo crap, as it gives me the impression that they are just wearing what they like. Rather than wearing something like A&F logo stuff just to fit in with the other popular people, or dressing "Punk" or whatever to fit in with the other "rebels."
Old 01-14-04, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly it is like when anime style girls started to be all over trendy girl's clothing, I hated it because none of the girls wearing it knew what they were wearing, or what style of art it was.
Old 01-14-04, 02:25 PM
Banned

Yes, so that is why I do not like the people who dress like punks or preppy whatever it is because they are fake and not true and trying to fit to a standard...that is true and makes no good first impression

It is when you can see one person and their style and how they carry it and how they look good and impose a positive image then you realize how beauty is.
Yeah I hate when I go to the mall sometimes and see females wearing short skirts and low cut shirts and it's like 10 out they are more worred about looking good then being warm. I also think WTF why you want to show your legs and breast to the world? It just makes me think hoe. Also I find it sad when a 13 year old with C size breast or bigger is showing her body off cause she has yet to find respact for her own body so I find that pretty sad. I mean they think they look cute but in my mind at that age you yet don't have respact for your body. I mean some young males and females do but the girls showing off damn sure don't have that respact yet at least in my mind. Hell I don't run around with my penis hunging out of my pants so I can show off. I mean if I did that I could trap over it.
Old 01-14-04, 02:29 PM
Banned

Exactly it is like when anime style girls started to be all over trendy girl's clothing, I hated it because none of the girls wearing it knew what they were wearing, or what style of art it was.
I agree a %100. However nothing is worse looking then a gangster wannbe. Man talk about looking retarded.
Old 01-14-04, 02:30 PM

Exactly, it is different that female sexuality is very open while male sexuality is very reserved and modest. Like you said, men don't walk around bare chested and showing their sexual organs to the world, yet girls do.

I have to admit that evenone who walks my path of deveotion to one love thinks it looks pretty, there are many pretty girls out there, and many are very young too. However I wish they could have respect and love for their physical beauty so that one day one person can truly love them and give them joy and care.

But I do not understand that either...girls going to the mall nearly stripped, in 10 degree weather. I have never heard of girls picking up steady boyfriends or even one night stands with strangers at the mall, so why? EXHIBITION ATTITUDE GIRLS HAVE, SHOWING OFF TO FEEL SUPERIOR.

And quite honestly I must say, two girls, same body, one is dressed for exhibition, one is dressed tastefully, the one who is dressed looks so much better.
Old 01-14-04, 02:31 PM

Oh yes..I forgot to mention that

Fubu
Rocawear
Shadywear
And all these "hip hop brands"

Nothing is more ridiculous than kids wearing these huge huge shirts with stuff about cartoons they don't even know about, and Harlem Globetrotter teams that aren't even around anymore...or these huge starched down jeans that look like cardboard with glitter on them....oh gah..nyan
Old 01-14-04, 02:31 PM

Must stop thinking about this bad and evilness..losing my shine and temper quick.
Old 01-14-04, 02:33 PM
Banned

Exactly, it is different that female sexuality is very open while male sexuality is very reserved and modest. Like you said, men don't walk around bare chested and showing their sexual organs to the world, yet girls do.

I have to admit that evenone who walks my path of deveotion to one love thinks it looks pretty, there are many pretty girls out there, and many are very young too. However I wish they could have respect and love for their physical beauty so that one day one person can truly love them and give them joy and care.

But I do not understand that either...girls going to the mall nearly stripped, in 10 degree weather. I have never heard of girls picking up steady boyfriends or even one night stands with strangers at the mall, so why? EXHIBITION ATTITUDE GIRLS HAVE, SHOWING OFF TO FEEL SUPERIOR.

And quite honestly I must say, two girls, same body, one is dressed for exhibition, one is dressed tastefully, the one who is dressed looks so much better.
Yeah I find a woman in a suit so much more sexy then a women showing off her body. HMMMM maybe I should make a post on off topic so this may be talked about more what you folks think about it? I also dont get why people buy pants that look worn out WTF do you do when you do wear them out a little? Most of the time they look worn out in the legs and ass I'm like WTF.

PS. Is your name from that clump show?

Last edited by TOPDAWG; 01-14-04 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-14-04, 02:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Most adolesents chose their mates based on who they think will impress their friends the most .vs trying to find out what they really desire. Once they grow out of that stage, they can look for true love.

Oh, and by the way, any girl wearing a video-game or Harley t-shirt is hotter than one wearing designer clothing.
Old 01-14-04, 02:51 PM
Suspended

Originally posted by Joshic
pics?
I will try and remember to post one of my girlfriend. Im at work now.

She posted her pic on hot or not and got like a 9 or something. She is so vain. hehe.
Old 01-14-04, 02:55 PM
Suspended

Originally posted by TOPDAWG
Your GF picks what you wear? Your not dating your mom are ya? Also I got some stuff you can rub on them whip marks on your back too I'm sure they sting pretty bad.
I guess you could call me whipped, but I am very happy.

Like Josh, I never wear anything that I do not like, but my girlfriend has opened my eyes to some kinds of fashion. I have always been fashionable, but her advice has really helped me.

Oh yeah, and those aren't whip marks on my back, they are scratches. The sex is really good.

Last edited by kmac; 01-14-04 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-14-04, 03:03 PM
Suspended

All I know is that at this point I wish I could wish you a happy love with your "girlfriend" but I can not. I know it is a relationship that will end if all goes well because she is not your perfect love only a conformation of what you dream of and can't have, and I will give you blessing and a prayer that one day you will find true love, and more than that, true happiness.
I got tired of your babble and skimmed through you ramblings. You don't know s***.

My girlfriend is my best friend. Every since the day we met, we have not spent a night apart. That was almost a year ago. I love her very much and will probably marry her. I feel that I have found the person that I want to be with and she is the complete package for me.

I find that I am evolving while being with her. We are both changing as we are together.

I will not comment on the so-called relationship that you have.
Old 01-14-04, 03:07 PM
Suspended

So, you have basically kept yourself away from preppy or punk style. By your rationale, you have closed yourself off from someone that could potentially be your perfect match. For the same reason that you are criticizing me.

You make no sense.
Old 01-14-04, 03:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

You also have to consider that HOW somebody wears something is important. First, bear in mind that I think girls that the typical male thinks as "hot" are horrofying, so you know the general mindset I am in.

I think the semi-punk look is sexy as hell, if done right. Josh is right, most people that dress that way are trying to be different (by being the same as somebody else, how ironic!), and you can usually tell. I hate this just as much as the people that make themselves a walking name-brand. Now, there are some girls who dress punk/retro-punk because they know they look good like that, and are not trying to be rebels, not trying to be different, not trying to appease anybody; they do it cause they want to. I've known girls who can take $10 worth of crap from Goodwill, and they will wear it in a way that makes them HAWT. For me, it's not WHAT somebody wears, it's HOW they wear it. It may be hard to follow..

I find it funny that the general mindset displayed here is that a girl wearing a t-shirt is ugly, or slobbish. I find that a girl wearing plain clothes and letting her natural beauty shine is usually 100 times hotter than these chicks who spend all night in the bathroom painting their faces. Blech!

I actually like the "retro" thing.. but because I was part of it. I wear my Pac-Man shirts with pride because I was playing the damn game before I could even REACH it (and my dad would hold me up to play!). I do not like it as part of a trend though.

I think everybody should look good in what they dress. This does not require a name-brand.
Old 01-14-04, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by kmac
Oh yeah, and those aren't whip marks on my back, they are scratches.
Dude.. she can dress you in all Gap stuff for all I care, if she uses NAILS you have a geniue winner my friend.
Old 01-14-04, 03:13 PM
Retired

Originally posted by PixyJunket

I find it funny that the general mindset displayed here is that a girl wearing a t-shirt is ugly, or slobbish. I find that a girl wearing plain clothes and letting her natural beauty shine is usually 100 times hotter than these chicks who spend all night in the bathroom painting their faces. Blech!
I agree 100%. I never said T-shirts were sloppy. T-shirts can be great, it just depends on the shirt and the person.

I think everybody should look good in what they dress. This does not require a name-brand.
Agree 100%. My buying decision are made by a combination of what I like and price. I buy a lot of stuff at Old Navy, but wouldn't be caught dead in something that said Old Navy on it. I just scour the clearance racks and pick up some nice polo style shirts, sweaters, striped Tee's etc. Same goes for any other store I shop in.
Old 01-14-04, 03:17 PM
Suspended

Dude.. she can dress you in all Gap stuff for all I care, if she uses NAILS you have a geniue winner my friend.
Haha....she gets into other stuff too, but I cannot post those pictures.

BTW - I hate GAP.
Old 01-14-04, 03:18 PM

I got tired of your babble and skimmed through you ramblings. You don't know s***.

My girlfriend is my best friend. Every since the day we met, we have not spent a night apart. That was almost a year ago. I love her very much and will probably marry her. I feel that I have found the person that I want to be with and she is the complete package for me.

I find that I am evolving while being with her. We are both changing as we are together.

I will not comment on the so-called relationship that you have.
I will let you believe you have the ideal of love and that what I have is a lie. I will let you believe I do not know "----", and I will let you eblieve that you are right and I am wrong.

Simply said, you will remember this when you find out the truth and reality.
Old 01-14-04, 03:19 PM

So, you have basically kept yourself away from preppy or punk style. By your rationale, you have closed yourself off from someone that could potentially be your perfect match. For the same reason that you are criticizing me.

You make no sense.
No, because I know these people and learn from them and I see that they are far from my ideal or desire. It tells a lot of the superficial extension of ones soul that is displayed to the world.
Old 01-14-04, 03:20 PM
Suspended

I will let you believe you have the ideal of love and that what I have is a lie. I will let you believe I do not know "----", and I will let you eblieve that you are right and I am wrong.

Simply said, you will remember this when you find out the truth and reality.
Dude, I never said that what you have is a lie or isn't love. But you must have a large 12 pounder, to tell me that what I have is not love.

Your an a**hole.

And yes, I am better than you, <3 <3 Shine, be happy living your mediocre life.
Suspended

No, because I know these people and learn from them and I see that they are far from my ideal or desire. It tells a lot of the superficial extension of ones soul that is displayed to the world.
So, basically, you are stereotyping.
Old 01-14-04, 03:21 PM

You have awakened the dark side of my shine, free and irrational I do not know what I am, but you are are what I am not and I am in too far for myself.

I would refrain from cursing around me, as I happen to find it weak and pathetic and vulgar.
Old 01-14-04, 03:23 PM
Suspended

And yes, I am better than you, <3 <3 Shine, be happy living your mediocre life.
Wow, Ive never come across someone so pompous.

I am done digressing and finished discussing this with you.
Old 01-14-04, 03:37 PM

i'm crying now = (

i was in such a happy and loving mood

and i was feeling positive and shining in love

now you make me sad = (

kmac make me sad = ( = (

shine...not here = (

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.