Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Beyond Good and Evil Xbox at Gamecrazy/Hollywood Video $19.99

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-04, 08:04 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beyond Good and Evil Xbox at Gamecrazy/Hollywood Video $19.99

Whoever did not get the PS2 version for $10.00 at CC or whoever did not want to waste their time trying.....if you are like me and wanted the Xbox version(I believe all versions are $19.99 here) go to your local Gamecrazy inside Hollywood Video. I picked up my copy in Cincinnati for the $19.99 price.
Old 01-04-04, 08:39 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Why Don't Try Bestbuy w/ $5 off Gamer Gift Card bring it down to $14.99
Old 01-04-04, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Jtnguyen12
Why Don't Try Bestbuy w/ $5 off Gamer Gift Card bring it down to $14.99
My BB will not allow the use of the $5 off $19.99 coupon contained within these gift cards when price matching. Guess it depends on each store and who you get. I have used them on sale items thru the regular checkout but always get turned down at the customer service desk when price matching. BB does not have this priced at $19.99 so I did not waste my time.
Old 01-04-04, 11:13 AM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Does every Hollywood Video have a gamecrazy? I've only been in mine a couple of times and don't recall seeing a game crazy.

I'll check this afternoon as I need to run to the grocery store anyway, I haven't been there in over six months so they could have added one.
Old 01-04-04, 11:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Josh Hinkle
Does every Hollywood Video have a gamecrazy? I've only been in mine a couple of times and don't recall seeing a game crazy.

I'll check this afternoon as I need to run to the grocery store anyway, I haven't been there in over six months so they could have added one.
No...not every store has a gamecrazy.

Their website allows you to do a search for the locations.
Old 01-04-04, 12:25 PM
Cool New Member

You can also get the xbox and ps2 version from Amazon thru J&R Warehouse for the same price. I saw this today on game price zone.

Slaughter22
Old 01-04-04, 12:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by slaughter22
You can also get the xbox and ps2 version from Amazon thru J&R Warehouse for the same price. I saw this today on game price zone.

Slaughter22
Tried that yesterday with the supposed free shipping as listed on Amazon's site for the Toysrus store and they were still charging shipping. $21 and change worked out to be the best deal offline.
Old 01-04-04, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by djones6746
My BB will not allow the use of the $5 off $19.99 coupon contained within these gift cards when price matching. Guess it depends on each store and who you get. I have used them on sale items thru the regular checkout but always get turned down at the customer service desk when price matching. BB does not have this priced at $19.99 so I did not waste my time.
bummer, I just PM'd Target's $37.99 on the Xbox GTA double pack then used the $5 off GTA double pack coupon that Best Buy has in their new gamer's book, for a total of $32.99 + tax ... if you can get your store to PM somebody else's great price and use the coupon then Best Buy is usually the best deal in town.
Old 01-04-04, 02:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by sniper308
bummer, I just PM'd Target's $37.99 on the Xbox GTA double pack then used the $5 off GTA double pack coupon that Best Buy has in their new gamer's book, for a total of $32.99 + tax ... if you can get your store to PM somebody else's great price and use the coupon then Best Buy is usually the best deal in town.
I am going to have BB price match Target's price on Max Payne 2.... $37.99
Old 01-04-04, 03:44 PM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by djones6746
No...not every store has a gamecrazy.

Their website allows you to do a search for the locations.
Thanks for the tip. The local Hollywood didn't have one, but there was another about 15 minutes away.

I scored the last X-box copy.

I also picked up a used copy of Silent Hill 2 (PS2) that was near mint and had the manual for $9.99.

Conveniently enough there was also a grocery store in the plaza which ended up being the best grocery store I've found in the year and a half since moving here.
Old 01-04-04, 04:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Conveniently enough there was also a grocery store in the plaza which ended up being the best grocery store I've found in the year and a half since moving here.
mmm Grub & Games, don't get much better than that
Old 01-04-04, 05:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Thanks for the tip. The local Hollywood didn't have one, but there was another about 15 minutes away.

I scored the last X-box copy.

I also picked up a used copy of Silent Hill 2 (PS2) that was near mint and had the manual for $9.99.

Glad you were able to find one....I have not even played mine yet as I am too involved with Rainbow Six 3. Over the last couple weeks since I purchased my Xbox....my PS2 and Gamecube have taken a back seat. True Crime finished and sold on ebay...Ghost Recon finished and put back on the shelf for another day. Working on Rainbow Six which is definitely a keeper!!! Still have Shenmue II, Splinter Cell and now Beyond Good and Evil to play at a later date. Life does not get much better.
Old 01-04-04, 07:27 PM

For those looking for the Xbox version of BG&E, Fry's has them marked down to $20, and had plenty in stock.