Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Stranded on a desert island...

Old 05-07-03, 10:18 PM

Stranded on a desert island...

What 5 games would you take with you? They can be from any system (console, arcade, pc, or handheld). Unlimited saves. I was going to disallow netplay games but what the heck include them. Try to list why you would want that game.

Civilization II - Lots of different things to do, this game defines longevity in a game for me.

Gran Turismo 3 - So many cars, such great racing, I could play this game forever.

Morrowind- Gotta have one RPG on my list and since it was a tossup between this Final Fantasy 7 and Everquest I gotta go with this (editor = endless gameplay )

Simcity 2000 - I use to wake up early in the morning at 3 am to play this one, right after school I would run up and play till 1 AM. Those were the days.

Warcraft II - Its really a tossup for me between this and starcraft but since this is what started it all for me I will stick with the champ

Tougher than I thought to think of these, I am sure I am missing a ton I would want like Halo, GTA3: Vice city, Shinning Force, Super Mario 3, wow too many great games out there to name.

Tough choices