One and Only Beg for E3 Swag Thread

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

One and Only Beg for E3 Swag Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-03, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aww...looks like I'm not being swag daddied this year.
Old 05-10-03, 12:50 AM

I need a swag daddie!!!!!

I'll take anything.... ANYTHING!!!
Old 05-11-03, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
If anyone wants to pick up a copy of the E3 magazine they give out each day that would be cool. I really have no need for swag however.

I can give out a dvd or pay you for shipping. feel free to email me at [email protected] if you end up doing it

I hope everyone has a great time at E3. I hope to see you all next year once my cat is doing better.
Old 05-12-03, 02:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by gcribbs
If anyone wants to pick up a copy of the E3 magazine they give out each day that would be cool. I really have no need for swag however.
Same thing I was going to post... (and gcribbs was cool enough to get me the dailys last year).

Can anyone pick me up the 3 dailys this year?

I have some E3 Working Press baseball hats, tshirts, and other shwag from years past I could swap you for them. (all new/unworn)
Old 05-12-03, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I hope everyone has a great time at E3. I hope to see you all next year once my cat is doing better.
Let me get this straight ... you are not going to E3 because your cat is sick? And we are talking about a normal feline; i.e. house cat?
Old 05-12-03, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by sniper308
Let me get this straight ... you are not going to E3 because your cat is sick? And we are talking about a normal feline; i.e. house cat?
yes. He was diagnosed with diabetes and was losing weight. i am giving him 2 shots of insulin a day and have just got him gaining some weight recently and he is starting to get some of his leg strength back. I just was not sure he was going to be stable by E3 so I decided to pass on it this year.

My cat is a great companion and going to play some games and check out hot women seemed less important this year when he was so sick.

I guess some would think that was strange I guess.
Old 05-12-03, 01:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
Same thing I was going to post... (and gcribbs was cool enough to get me the dailys last year).

Can anyone pick me up the 3 dailys this year?

I have some E3 Working Press baseball hats, tshirts, and other shwag from years past I could swap you for them. (all new/unworn)
Anyone????

Please???????
Old 05-12-03, 11:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Anyone????

Please???????
looks like you and I are daddy less
Old 05-12-03, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone????

Please???????

Awww.. poor little soze wants some free stuff. I figure I owe you. If I manage to go I'll get you your damn dailies!
Old 05-13-03, 05:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Okay, so I'm probably a little late, but if any kind soul reads this and can get me this year's Show Daily magazines and any small Nintendo items you can find, I can return the favor by sending you some of my leftover goodies from last year's E3. This includes all three Show Daily magazines, two game demos (Ratchet and Clank & Sly Cooper), the X-Box press DVD, GTA3 stickers, and various posters, flyers, stickers, and other stuff. So if you're going to E3 this year but missed it last year, this might be worth if for you, and I'd really appreciate it.

Old 05-14-03, 11:15 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Hey all! I am in need of a Wario Ware shirt I beleive that was handed out to people with MEDIA badges. I have an extra Mario Kart and/or SOul Calibur II shirt to trade for it.
Old 05-17-03, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

yes. He was diagnosed with diabetes and was losing weight. i am giving him 2 shots of insulin a day and have just got him gaining some weight recently and he is starting to get some of his leg strength back. I just was not sure he was going to be stable by E3 so I decided to pass on it this year.

My cat is a great companion and going to play some games and check out hot women seemed less important this year when he was so sick.

I guess some would think that was strange I guess.
Dude, you really have got to straighten out your priorities...
Old 05-17-03, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Originally posted by GizmoDVD
Hey all! I am in need of a Wario Ware shirt I beleive that was handed out to people with MEDIA badges. I have an extra Mario Kart and/or SOul Calibur II shirt to trade for it.
Media here and I didn't get any shirts from Nintendo. did get some other goodies. What character was on the SC II shirt?

Anyone have a Half-Life2 shirt they wouldn't mind trading? Have plenty of goodies aswell as a lot of press kits from many companies.
Old 05-17-03, 08:44 PM

i have a couple extra copies of the daily magazine from thurs if anyones interested...
Old 05-17-03, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by holcenberg
i have a couple extra copies of the daily magazine from thurs if anyones interested...
I would love one.

email me at [email protected] if you are willing to send me one.

let me know what I can do for you

I bet I have some stuff from last year or ...
Old 05-17-03, 11:29 PM
Suspended

Knowone has a Wario shirt from E3? I have a Mario Kart and Soul Calibur shirt for trade for it.
Old 05-17-03, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Jackskeleton
Awww.. poor little soze wants some free stuff. I figure I owe you. If I manage to go I'll get you your damn dailies!
You tha' man!
Old 05-18-03, 04:37 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Ok, so I have a ton of swag left. I plan on moving in a bit of time and I can't afford to keep a lot of this stuff around. I got literally bags full of dailies for you mofo's so here's the time when you cash in.

I sent an e-mail out to a majority of the names who seemed like they didn't have any swag daddies. so contact me if I didn't and you wanted some E3 swag.. here's a picture of half the crap I picked up laid out getting orginized...

Old 05-18-03, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Thanks for the email and offer Javier . I sent you my address back.

It looks like you got a ton of stuff.
Old 05-18-03, 09:55 PM

Knowone has a Wario shirt from E3? I have a Mario Kart and Soul Calibur shirt for trade for it.
I got two of them, I can trade one for the Soul Calibur II shirt, what does it look like?

Jimmy T( the guy with the red wig ) was giving them out. He threw one to me, and then one to my wife. We both had the green exhibits only badge.

Last edited by alexkat; 05-18-03 at 09:59 PM.
Old 05-18-03, 09:59 PM
Suspended

Alex,

Its a white shirt.

On the front it says Namco (In small letters) and on the back it has a picture....of a guy. I cant remember his name.

Get back to me if you want to trade.
Old 05-18-03, 10:01 PM

Alex,

Its a white shirt.

On the front it says Namco (In small letters) and on the back it has a picture....of a guy. I cant remember his name.

Get back to me if you want to trade.
What about the MarioKart shirt? These were the ones they gave out for competing in the MarioKart race? I didn't see what those looked like. Give me a description.
Old 05-18-03, 10:02 PM
Suspended

Alex, wow. I was waiting forever to get one. I thought only people with Media passes could get one...darn. Anyway, Id do an even swap for the shirts (My Soul Calibur for one of your Warios. Also, what size is it?)
Old 05-18-03, 10:03 PM
Suspended

Alex, the Mario Kart is just a plain white shirt on the front.

On the back it has Mario and Luigi (I think) with the words Mario Kart Double Dash in blue.
Old 05-18-03, 10:04 PM
Suspended

Actually, I just looked again. Its a dark blue/grey of Mario, and some other characters in the back coming up. On the far right it has a Red shell coming , and the words Mario Kart Double Dash below it.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.