Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Kill Bill Video Game

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-03, 10:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kill Bill Video Game

Did anyone read up on about the Kill Bill video game? Its coming out by Black Label Games and they've signed an agreement for all of QTs movies. But Kill Bill is the first officially announced game coming out for all consoles and PC. Sounds interesting, I hope a Pulp game is in the works. No matter how bad it is I'll still love playing as [Mia's voice]Vincent Vega[/Mia's voice].
Old 01-09-03, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hmmm, a couple years ago I was thinking about making up news for a Pulp Fiction video game as an April Fool's Day prank for the site I worked for... damn that stupid reality always beating me to the punch!
Old 01-10-03, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The preview for Kill Bill looks pretty cool. I guess QT has been pretty into HK action movies the past few years (seeing that he worked on localizing Iron Monkey for the U.S.) and it shows in Kill Bill. Lot's of action and wire work going on plus lots of group brawls and girl-on-girl action (fighting action you pervs).

Looks like it should lend itself well to a game.
Old 01-10-03, 11:33 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

QT has always been into HK action. Just looks like he's making his ultimate HK fantasy in Kill Bill.

Still, from the preview I saw, it looks like they need to speed up the film during Uma's fight sequences. They look just too slow compared to real HK action movies.

IMO, I wouldn't hold my breath for this game, I think it reeks of a cheap movie-to-game conversion already...

Jeremy