Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

stuck in kingdom hearts - help

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-02, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stuck in kingdom hearts - help

i am playing it and i am just stuck. i am at the point where i am suppose to talk to cid about the gummi piece and he is suppose to send me to merlin with a book. however atm he keeps telling me i do not have the whole gummi and to come back when i do. for the life of me i have tried everything i could think of including visiting the each of the worlds four times each. are there different game lengths for the different difficulties? i am playing on easy atm. any help would be great. i couldn't find this on any of the faqs i found online.
Old 11-07-02, 12:25 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My roommate has beaten the game with all the dalmations and beaten the hades cup tournaments, so I asked him and he said that you can do the following:

Go to the third district and go to Merlin's house - give the fairy godmother the stone and she'll give you Simba's summon spell and then you leave and go back to the third district and you'll run into Riku and head up to the small house on the way up to the second district (the light should be on) and inside is Cid and some other people. There you should be able to continue on with the story.