Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

THPS4 and Vice City prices?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 09-20-02, 02:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone seen any good pre-order deals yet on either Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 or GTA Vice City for PS2?

Thanks
Old 09-20-02, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Personally, I haven't, but we're still a month away. I don't expect much of a bargain, maybe something along the lines of buy Vice City and get 10 off another title. Chances are, as hot as these both will be, expect to pay the full 50 for a while.
Old 09-21-02, 12:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I figure they know that Vice City will sell like mad so they won't offer any deals. I waited as long as I could to preorder. I don't think any great deals will pop up here this last month.

As for Tony Hawk.....it might be the same way but ya never know.
Old 09-21-02, 01:43 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

This was posted in another thread, and I haven't got around to checking it out completely, but it was a decent deal for GTA Vice City. If you trade-in your GTA3 at Electronics Boutique you get $35, so you just pay the difference of $14.99. Now, at first I was thinking I'd just keep GTA3 forever, but the way I figure it, the game will be a greatest Hits within half a year, and the used versions will be going for 17.99 or so.
Old 09-21-02, 04:14 PM

this is one I'm not bargain hunting for. I'm just making sure I buy it from a place that will get it. I have it pre ordered from two different places. This game has one of the biggest number of preorders for.
Old 09-21-02, 07:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by MrKen
This was posted in another thread, and I haven't got around to checking it out completely, but it was a decent deal for GTA Vice City. If you trade-in your GTA3 at Electronics Boutique you get $35, so you just pay the difference of $14.99. Now, at first I was thinking I'd just keep GTA3 forever, but the way I figure it, the game will be a greatest Hits within half a year, and the used versions will be going for 17.99 or so.
I did this deal as well. A very good trade in deal and you can bet GTA3 will be a greatest hits title soon after the sequel comes out. If you want to play it again, pick it up for $20 or less.